Friday 16 February 2018

M.A.S.K. [Mobile Armored Strike Kommand] 85 -- 86 [Disc 7] Episode 61: Treasure of the Nazca Plain by AverageMansReviews

M.A.S.K. [Mobile Armored Strike Kommand] 85 -- 86 [Disc 7] Episode 61: Treasure of the Nazca Plain by AverageMansReviews
















Review Time: this episode is mixed

5 things about this episode

Carvings: these elements look good

Information: the M.A.S.K. computer gives information

Storyteller: this elements of this episode is good

Scott: this element throughout this episode just irritates me so much, because his character has a camera on him most of the time and he is recording some of the M.A.S.K characters using their weapons system/vehicles, including using his camera from the backseat of one of these weapon systems/vehicles [so what I am suggesting here is whatever he is recording, he may not be recording the weapon system/vehicle, but elements of these weapon systems/vehicle and other elements could be in the camera shot.]

So it could tell anyone that Scott knows the identities of the individuals and not forgetting taking recordings of how these weapon systems/vehicles work is never a good idea, because someone could replicate these weapon systems/vehicles. Yes I should just point out that it may come across as if I have to much time to think about these things, but that is not the case, but then again it has to be said I am into the whole comic book thing, so in a nutshell keeping one's identity a secret is a must [unless circumstances change or you have no other choice.]

Ending message: in a nutshell it is this; don't put hot grease underwater, because it may splatter on you and burn you.

This episode receives: 55% approval, this episode does have some good elements to it, but it does take some time to get going and the Scott thing irritates me so much.

Information: after I have reviewed this TV series, I will be changing my rating system, simply because I have recently look back over my early reviews and recent ones as well and for some strange reason I have slightly messed up the reviews like this one example, this project is average to good and then gave it 63% approval or something to that effect, I am not backtracking on any of my reviews I think I was trying to say maybe that this project in question may have had a sticky beginning but it does get better or something to that effect and I am not being lazy by not going back over 350+ reviews, it is just as I have already said I do stand by what I have said, but I am a nice guy but I can be somewhat clumsy and on top of that if you have been with me from the very beginning, I gradually change bits and pieces about my reviews anyway, this is just the next slide change [in a nutshell I am learning as I am going along, because if I learned everything at the beginning I wouldn't get any reviews done in the first place, so I apologize for any inconvenience, have a good weekend.]


No comments:

Post a Comment