Monday 3 July 2017

16 Blocks 2006 by AverageMansReviews

16 Blocks 2006 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: now it is very true that sometimes I would give you a stretched out review, just to tell you that a project is poor. But not this time, at least 85% of this film is so boring that it actually took me two days to get through this project.

Storyline: this in itself is very straightforward, it may offer you some little twists and turns in the later stages but that is about it really.

Action: if I had to pick something that could be a positive element to this project, I would have to choose the action-packed sequences, don't get me wrong, the action-packed sequences are the basic standards of weapons, vehicles being used or chasing sequences [but to be fair I don't have too much to pick from in the first place as it relates to anything positive.]

Character developments: these elements are tedious, firstly the audience can understand each character and their purpose in the film straightaway and secondly if any of these characters show any signs of growth throughout the film, you're audiences can work it out even before it happens, so when or if these character developments happen it is really no surprise.

This film receives: 10% approval, I don't know what I am meant to say about this project, that I haven't said already; the 10% approval is because if you like chasing, weapons, vehicles with a very basic storyline this film is your kind of thing basically other than that I don't have anything else to say.


No comments:

Post a Comment