Friday 26 January 2024

Reactionary To The Wrestling News of: WWE Shutting Down the WWE Network at the end of 2024, but not in the US to head over to Netflix beginning in 2025/Including Announcement from myself as it relates to this topic by AverageMansReviews

Reactionary To The Wrestling News of: WWE Shutting Down the WWE Network at the end of 2024, but not in the US to head over to Netflix beginning in 2025/Including Announcement from myself as it relates to this topic by AverageMansReviews

Related Content: Reactionary To The Wrestling News of: WWE finds a New Home in 2025 based on information on 23/01/2024 Link https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2024/01/reactionary-to-wrestling-news-of-wwe_24.html and then Reactionary To The Wrestling News of: Update on the WWE and Netflix beginning in 2025 Link https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2024/01/reactionary-to-wrestling-news-of-update.html

Warning Speculation: at one point or another there will be some form of speculation, but this will make sense throughout this content.

Well I did wonder how this was going to work out and now I know: it has been circulating for over a day [Thursday] that the WWE Network would be shutting down at the end of this year, which finding this out is no surprise to me, because outside of the US [to cover my back in the future I will just say this; when this content was first created; as of now the WWE still have a contract/deal with Peacock until 2026 so keeping within wrestling terminology perhaps/speculation card subject to change by then.]

Well it be completely honest here with the amount of money Netflix is paying the WWE [see related content] they really are paying for one word in particular for as best as they can for now and that word or two words are "Exclusive" or/and "Exclusively" which is fair enough it is a business, business, business thing.

Announcement from myself: now consequently I have decided to rejoin Netflix Tuesday 01/10/2024, I am very much aware that nothing will change for roughly 3 months, but I work incredibly hard, but I know this is a contradiction I am somewhat lazy as I don't like unnecessary stress so if there are any problems I like to be well ahead, but however I don't know their payment structure [I have already looked as things are now,] which I am happy to pay £10.99 a month [I know the £4.99 option that they have; with advertising] or let's say hypothetically if they said £14 that would be an increase of £3 which fine, but which I should hasten to add I don't think they would do this but you never know if they put it on their Premium package of £17.99, I would have to think twice [let's be honest; I probably would pay it, but if that when any higher it would need major thinking about it as how much use to I get out of it, I am very tightfisted, so as long as I get uses out of something I will pay it.]

Once again I don't see this being the case, but likewise if I don't see or have access to any WCW content or it isn't there or I will be reasonable and say if it doesn't say at the very least coming soon, I will be absolutely furious. Because I have been slowly looking over their old content and creating content based off that and some of you really like it when I put it out and whilst I am on the subject I know I should have started with WCW Saturday Night as goes in the right order this TV program, to be overlapped by WCW Monday Night Nitro for that to be overlapped by WCW Thunder. My thinking was that when I started with Nitro, I didn't know how this content would be received so I chose Nitro to start with based on hopefully the reception would be solid, so eventually many years down the line I do intend to go back after doing  Nitro and Thunder to do Saturdays Night, which on a quick side note AEW's Tony Khan must have really loved WCW back in the day as he has mimicked not only the colour system from Nitro, but also the presentation of Saturday Night as it relates to its graphics; just modernised, so he has very combined 2 WCW shows cosmetically.

So as you can tell I do plan to follow the WWE content as long as it doesn’t become a pricing issue and finally if you're wondering why Tuesday 01/10/2024, that is also the day I begin my Christmas shopping every year so I won't be able to forget.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment