Friday 26 January 2024

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE Royal Rumble 2024 by AverageMansReviews

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE  Royal Rumble 2024 by AverageMansReviews

Warning Disclaimer/Speculation: I have heard potentially spoilers, but it has been stated that these individuals don't have the greatest track record and it should be very quickly stated that whomever I pick for these match slot may or may not be these names and because it is that time of year I will be discussing more than one winner, but just take the first one as my pick and there will be an adult reference to a gesture.

Women's Royal Rumble Match; 30-Woman Royal Rumble Match for a Women's Championship Match at WrestleMania XL/2024: my pick is for Raw Becky Lynch. Minus Charlotte Flair; Becky Lynch vs. Rhea Ripley for the WWE Women's World Championship is a marquee match for this milestone of WrestleManiaand not forgetting a win for Ripley against Lynch would cement her as the revolution of women’s wrestling with in the WWE, as it would be a passing of the torch from the perspective of one standardbearer to the other and just for the record I know Lynch isn’t that old as of this content being created she is only 36 years old. SmackDown Bayley to take on her stable mate Damage CTRL's and WWE Women's Champion Iyo Sky or from NXT [I know she hasn't officially wrestled yet anywhere, just for the record also this is not a cheap pop.] But they could have Jade Cargill from out of nowhere represent NXT, is set up a programme with Ripley so we have both of them appearing on both brands now and again leading into WrestleMania.

Kevin Owens vs. Champ Logan Paul; Singles Match for the WWE United States Championship: my pick is Logan Paul. As I have said on social media this match slot is just the equivalent of AEW Hook vs. AEW World Champion Samoa Joe, from the perspective of Owens will make Paul credible as champion as in the AEW equivalent of what I have seen online, I haven't seen it yet Hook look a credible threat for the future. Like I said online please make Paul look as an intelligent heel as he rolls up Owens and on the 2 count you just make sure to get the win by hooking an item of Owens' clothing just to make sure getting the 3 count, with Owens knowing fully what has just taken place, with a small smile just to indicate/say they didn't know you had that in your locker, but next time I will get you. So we get Paul better for having this match and Owens pretended from the loss, by okay kid you got me one, that kind of outlay/presentation.

Men's Royal Rumble Match; 30-Men Royal Rumble Match for a Men's Championship Match at WrestleMania XL/2024: my pick is for Raw CM Punk, for SmackDown Dwayne " The Rock" Johnson and for NXT Bron Breakker [I know this has no chance of happening, considering he is now doing something with Baron Corbin down on NXT, but sooner or later he is just going to be money.]

Randy Orton vs. AJ Styles vs. LA Knight vs. Champ The Bloodline's Roman Reigns [with Paul Heyman;] Fatal Four-Way Match for the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship: my pick is Roman Reigns. I know I'm going to irritate so many people out there on social media with this section; firstly I can guarantee you that Knight is going to take the pin/loss here, secondly so it sets up a continuation of this feud/match at Mania; LA Knight vs. Orton vs. Styles; if I will booking this I would put a number one contenders for the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship stipulation in place [briefly; even though Knight will probably lose here, this becomes a case of just getting him on the Mania card] and finally I want to make this really clear so that even when it becomes a potential reality, I have the credibility to go I told you months ago. I'm not even sure scratch that, I see quite easily the WWE swerving everybody/flying us the bird and keeping this championship right where it is or from out of nowhere Damian Priest shocks the world and cashes in his money in the bank briefcase opportunity, actually to make sure that everything finishes on a banger and everyone goes home with big news and potentially happy I can see them doing a double swerve like 60-40%

 

No comments:

Post a Comment