Saturday 23 September 2023

Reactionary To The Wrestling News of: WWE Releases 21/09/2023 by AverageMansReviews

Reactionary To The Wrestling News of: WWE Releases 21/09/2023 by AverageMansReviews

Disclaimer: I am not directly asking or implying that anyone should be released or fired, but their reason some form of reason to why these individual or/and individual should be released or fired in theory, because it is never good for anyone to lose their job.

The class of 21/09/2023 [yes I don't know all of these names and wrestlers; so far this year.]

Mustafa Ali

Rick Boogs

Aliyah

Elias

Top Dolla

Shelton Benjamin

Emma

Dolph Ziggler

Dana Brook

Mansoor - collectively known as The Maximum Male

Mace - collectively known as The Maximum Male

Quincy Elliott

Shanky

Yulisa Leon

Kevin Ventura-Cortez

Ikeman Jiro

Brooklyn Barlow

Bryson Montana

Reasons for these releases: because of the merger which has an outsider is absolute garbage, because as you will find out here Reactionary To The Wrestling News of: WWE SmackDown heading back to the USA Network Fox beginning October 2024; 21/09/2023 Link https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2023/09/reactionary-to-wrestling-news-of-wwe.html they have just signed a massive TV deal worth $1.4 billion, even before this it is like they don't have the money to spare.

Why isn't: Omos and/or Gable Stevensons on this list of releases? Now to briefly again I am not asking or encouraging anyone to release or to lose their livelihoods. But my point is clearly this; if the WWE can release the likes of Mustafa Ali and Shelton Benjamin which let's be completely honest Ali and/or would wrestle rings around Omos and/or Stevensons [and before I get heat for this I would have included Dolph Ziggler as well, but he has wanted to leave for some time and I am talking about years, it has been told that he wanted to leave but they persuaded him to stay and re-sign with them.] I am not stupid even I can understand Ziggler can wrestle, even though he has many accomplishments within the WWE, I have to confess I got bored with him and when I outline the reasons why you can see why; they never really convincingly pushed him which is not his fault or/and he never really changed his gimmick throughout his many years. This is completely speculation mixed with a pinch of fact; Nicholas Nemeth formerly known as Dolph Ziggler, I can see him going over to All Elite Wrestling, simply because his brother; Ryan Nemeth and based on his social media activity I think I am safe in saying he would like to work with his brother in AEW and I think we can all agree even though Nicholas is 43 years old when this content was first created and his brother is 38 years old, they could still do the brother of thing if AEW are/should be interested in signing Nicolas; it would also be nice to see what Nicholas can do when he has more control over things, like when Brodie Lee went from WWE to AEW, it could be something that big and rewarding for Nicholas and AEW.

But back to what I was originally talking about; let's begin with Omos; for me he is basically this generation's version of Sid [of various names including the name Sid;] but at least it's Sid knew what he could bring to the table and he is dark but enthusiastic promos [that is if he doesn't forget his words.] Yes I am aware he has MVP as a manager/talker, but for me but other than putting him with experienced wrestlers to hide his weaknesses and to make him a appearance attraction such as in any form of a rumble, there isn't much of a reason to keep him around.

Stevensons; is a genuine problem, because of what I've seen of him Wasted: Gable Steveson vs. Baron Corbin; Singles Match at NXT: The Great American Bash 2023 - Spoilers Alarm! Link https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2023/08/wasted-gable-steveson-vs-baron-corbin.html in a nutshell I don't know how he could possibly come back from his debut match in this content I did make reference to the kind of level of debut comparing it to the WCW debut of The Shockmaster in 1993 and I did make reference also to they may as well release him, because I am not making this into a big thing, but I am really truly not sure how they could fix him.

Now in the interest of fairness and balance; why the hell is Emma on this release list? I know, I know they didn't have anything creatively for her to do. But however I am coming from the perspective of; on one hand you rehire Nia Jax; who is notoriously liability in the ring which conveniently I have already discussed in Reactionary To The Wrestling News of: Nia Jax WWE Return on Raw 11/09/2023 Link https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2023/09/reactionary-to-wrestling-news-of-nia.html and then you go and even though I haven't seen her wrestle for many years, I am just going off her well-established and well earned reputation of a competent and sound wrestler and on a quick side note thank you [I am being sarcastic] WWE for taking away her opportunity to wrestle in her own country of Australia Perth when WWE Elimination Chamber 2024 lands in this country I mean they could have built up Emma vs. Ripley for a woman's championship match at this Premium Live Event; I mean yes please and no I am not even from this part of the world, I just want to see good female wrestlers; wrestle in their own backyard or obviously stick them in the women's elimination chamber match, still yes please or you could even have them pull double duty to have both of these matches on this card.

Now just to finish off this content I will give you a heads up; there will be a fair bit of my Wasted series instalments coming out as soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment