Saturday 16 May 2020

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers [Season 2,] Episode 61: The Mutiny: Part I by AverageMansReviews

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers [Season 2,] Episode 61: The Mutiny: Part I by AverageMansReviews

Review Time:

Just a heads up: if you didn't catch this blog a couple of days ago [Average Extra of: Important Update 2020 I will leave the link down below,] but in a nutshell it says I will be modifying my film reviews and TV program reviews.

5 things about this episode

Warning: this episode contains flashing/colourful/other effects.

Storyline: it covers so much and there is much more to come, yes just to cover my back I haven't seen the next episode yet, but based on the fact this is a 3 parter, I think and feel that it is safe to assume that there is much more to come.

Lord Zedd's Z Staff: the first thing I should really say is if you don't like snakes, then you may not want to watch this; But as a piece of art from beginning to end is awesome.

Goldar's wings: great character developments as it relates to Goldar and Lord Zedd on one hand it shows how quickly Goldar sides with someone much more powerful than his previous Empress; Empress Rita Repulsa as he aligns himself with his previous Lord and Master [before Empress Rita Repulsa,] as Lord Zedd says "Your spineless sniveling attitude leads me to believe you will serve me well." [this is an excerpt] on the other hand it shows how powerful Lord Zedd is if he can just very easily and quickly give back Goldar his wings.


This episode receives: 10/10, this episode is lots of fun as everything means something, it moves at a quick pace and this is just the first part of this trilogy of episodes.


No comments:

Post a Comment