Thursday 14 May 2020

Average Extra of: Important Update 2020 by AverageMansReviews

Average Extra of: Important Update 2020 by AverageMansReviews

Real Talking Time:

Important update: now you may have noticed I have been doing/finishing up the 1980's Transformers TV program, this is because I wanted to finish up using that format of my reviews before I retire it.

Yes I will still be doing the contents I have been doing, but as it relates to the film reviews and even the TV program reviews will be getting slightly modified as well.

If I get anything wrong in any way shape or form in my films/TV programs blogs. I apologize, I just want to cover my back and more importantly it encourages me to be less paranoid as in if it isn't 100% correct never mind, obviously I will make sure to check it but I just want to take away the paranoid edge/just for the record I am not a paranoid person, it is just I have never hidden the fact when it is appropriate I have a mental health illness and one of the components represents itself as OCD [Obsessive compulsive disorder,] I don't have OCD and no I am not in denial, but when my mental health is playing up for some reason it pops up or if I am concerned about getting something slightly wrong that encourages the OCD, but if I go in with the attitude of if I get something slightly wrong; never mind. I am not doing this out of laziness, but just to try and avoid OCD issue sometimes this seems to work or it is just going to be one of those days nonetheless.]


Obviously I will still check my contents; that is not what I'm talking about here, but I just wanted to let everyone know.

No comments:

Post a Comment