Monday 19 August 2019

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers [Season 1,] Episode 31: Calamity Kimberly by AverageMansReviews

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers [Season 1,] Episode 31: Calamity Kimberly by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: this is another good episode

5 things about this episode

Storyline: in short it is good.

Comedy level: Bulk & Skull have this scene [involving Kimberly and Tommy,] where Bulk takes a tiny journey across this wet floor after being thrown by Tommy and his head ending up in this yellow bucket/container with wheels that you can use a mop to mop up messy situation or just to clean.

Artistic visions/Action sequences: on both counts, when we have this monster and Goldar taking on these Zords be it singly or in different combinations including when these action sequences get split down into this monster taking on the Dragonzord Battle Mode whilst Jason/The Red Power Ranger in the cockpit of the Tyrannosaurus Dinozord is taking on Goldar, there is a lot of creativity and imagination to be seen and experienced in this section and the monster for this episode deserves a quick mention as this monster with his accessories [weapons and this massive jar] looks imaginative as well.

Bloopers: now this may sound like something which is very small, but it isn't when you are trying to dictate a review; it would really help the situation if they stuck to their names of their Zords/Combinations, I am going to clear this up right here and right now I know I have mentioned it in previous episodes in one way or another, but this is the final time I will be bringing this up if I can help it. Dragonzord Battle Mode [which for some strange reason also has the name Mega Dragonzord, which is a completely different combination.] Mega Dragonzord has a different name [Ultra Dragonzord] and just to finish off the confusion Jason/The Red Power Ranger says " Dragonzord Fighting Mode" when he should have said " Dragonzord Battle Mode" in this episode and regardless of what words they are using I will be moving forward with these proper names whenever it is appropriate [yes I have left the previous episodes alone, that was then this is now it is one of those kind of things, they make sense but I just decided to clear the air now and you may have noticed throughout the years in my blogs I like simple yet effective structure in my blogs] and on a quick side note I did look these up again, I don't take credit for anyone else's material or contents or anything and I will leave the episodes I am making reference to at the bottom of this blog


This episode receives: 7/10, because of the artistic visions/action sequences being eye-catching and very hard-hitting I had to reward this episode with a higher mark then what I was going to.

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers [Season 1,] Episode 25: Life's a Masquerade Link https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2019/08/mighty-morphin-power-rangers-season-1.html

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers [Season 1,] Episode 28: Island of Illusion: Part I Link https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2019/08/mighty-morphin-power-rangers-season-1_5.html


No comments:

Post a Comment