Monday 15 July 2019

The Building of: WWE vs. All Elite Wrestling Volume 7 by AverageMansReview

The Building of: WWE vs. All Elite Wrestling Volume 7 by AverageMansReview

I am finding it a big struggle to get on with the WWE: this basically means I don't have to watch this company which I don't [I get my information from online sources] and if you still like this company, I am not here to change your mind [so if you like it all the power to you.]

But this company are pushing me so far away that I couldn't care less that they are going to a different UK network next year, honestly good riddance don't let the door hit your posterior on the way out and I know the more wrestling companies we have it is good for business and just in case you're wondering this is not me picking sides between these two different companies, this is me basically saying I am fed up with the WWE's garbage.

The problems I am having with this company now: having their characters/performers/independent contractors acting like immature and highly unprofessional personnel as it relates to their public image and the image of the company is something I don't particularly want to hear or see or anything like that anywhere, basically in short talk about everything to do with wrestling and nothing else [everything else should be attempted to stay in your personal life including personal comments about another performer.] Now let me give you two examples here, the first one which is wrong from the perspective of this company using it and the other example is a relationship/marriage [as in everyone knows about it, but it isn't exploited or used on the same level as Seth Rollins & Becky Lynch. Jimmy & Naomi [yes I am aware that Mandy had that storyline with Naomi & Jimmy,] but if we were to look at these two individual relationships/marriage it has been Jimmy & Naomi's relationship/marriage as being where it should be behind the curtain.

Now let's just say AEW wasn't around and before I continue this is just speculation, because I have no way of finding this out. But regardless of this my next point is valid. Now as I was saying let's just say AEW wasn't around my rhetorical question is this; would we even be getting both Tag Team Championships on this pay-per-view? I mean if I had to give you an honest realistic reply I would have to say "No not for this pay-per-view, but in fairness and balance; yes may be for the big pay-per-views." [On my research the last time we had all yes I did say all the Tag Team Championships on the line and on a pay-per-view was WrestleMania 35.]

Which this swiftly brings me onto the WWE Women's Tag Team Championships, what a waste of money these championships have turned out to be, but then again this company needs as much positive publicity as it can get, whenever they can get it, yes I have heard that in short something may be happening in the future between The Kabuki Warriors and the WWE Women's Tag Team Campions The IIconics, but in hindsight was it really worth taking these championships of Banks & Bayley and dealing with the fallout from this entire situation, briefly it looks to have been counterproductive and nothing positive has come out of this whatsoever.

I work under the theory of here and now, so how were and are these Championships going to get any credibility or anything of substance behind them if they are not being given air time or any kind of push whatsoever. I mean this company has completely messed up these Championships, when everyone was invested in them and their potential this is when the WWE really needed to push them and validate them.

This is why I cannot stand this company having anything new to play with, because eventually they will just screw it up, like I want to see Bray Wyatt physically in the ring on my TV, but I so don't want to in the same token. I'm just terrified to see this great character with so much potential even after he has retired people will still be talking about him, if they use him in the right way, but more than likely they will screw him over and completely blow this golden ticket of potential.

What I am going to suggest next is never, ever likely to happen but it should happen. So here is another rhetorical question; why hasn't the WWE telephoned AEW, to offer one of their tag teams or any two individuals to make a tag team to do a one-off match at Fight For The Fallen 2019, it is one of those occasions where both companies should be able to wave the white flag for one night only, where the result of this match doesn't really matter as long as the participants don't get the squashed treatment, I mean if the companies were open to this they could make it a twice yearly thing for anything like charity events or anything like Tribute To The Troops.

I'm just going to highlight this again I know, I know this scenario I am suggesting is never, ever going to happen. But in theory these two companies for these two potential dates should be open to putting their rivalry to one side and focus on a competitive rivalry which is based around wrestling in the ring and nothing else so potentially two years down the line on the score board it could be 2-2 between these two companies and it could be an event that those of these companies could look forward to and not focus on business, business by the way after these two dates I expect the war to continue.

The thing is for these two dates, if these two companies were civil to one another I don't see the downside, because it would show even though these two companies for like 98% of the time are going head-to-head with one another that they can come together to potentially raise money or something of a positive effect and it would be positive PR for everyone involved.

Sean Spears chair short on Cody Rhodes
 at AEW Fyter Fest 2019: now I don't have too much to say on this matter, because these two individuals know the risks that are involved in fact I think everyone knows the risks that are involved here, so if they were going for an edger storyline at the beginning I think they have more than achieved that here.

Even though we haven't seen any of their TV programming at this point, I like this idea that you're never quite sure what your going to get from their pay-per-views and just for the record for the final time these two characters/performers know the risks of these activities that is why I am being blasé about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment