Thursday 13 June 2019

Wasted: Roman Reigns vs. "The Best in the World" Shane McMahon at WWE Super ShowDown 2019 by AverageMansReview

Wasted: Roman Reigns vs. "The Best in the World" Shane McMahon at WWE Super ShowDown 2019 by AverageMansReview

I don't know where to start: it isn't based on the same reasons as Wasted: The Undertaker vs. Goldberg at WWE Super ShowDown 2019 [which I will leave the link down below] and deep down I still am every time I think about it I get this feeling in the pit of my stomach that this was just a bad idea and for those people thinking or saying or suggesting something to the effect of "They should have had a shorter match or anything like this." I am not disagreeing with you but for some strange reason as I have already said I really cannot shake this feeling that this was just a bad idea, it is one of those situations where watching the match I was relatively fine, meaning I could watch the match, but I think what may have happened was it has dawned on me or the more I think about it that we were very close to one or two life changing situations and obviously I will let this go, but I wanted to talk about this much is well so I guess when I have finished talking about these two matches I will move on [I should point out I haven't seen this match that this blog is titled after.]

I should just say as it relates to this blog, I don't know where to start because honestly and I should just give you a little heads up I am going to be somewhere between frustrated, angry, furious and [anything above this; without using colourful words] and it will make absolutely perfect sense to why I am feeling these feelings in one way or another.

History: I was thinking this would be the best place to begin; so I am sure that everyone can remember when they were trying to push Reigns as a single competitor, you know what I mean he was being pushed so hard down our throats that he was coming out of our posteriors; year after year after year after year and so on to the point where he was strongly despised by the WWE Universe [this was nothing personal against him,] this was the hierarchies decision, so we were being forced to watch him.

More recently: Reigns comes back from a major health concern, the WWE Universe like him and get behind him, yet the hierarchy of this company choose to waste his comeback, basically a second bite of the cherry to try and make him their number one guy again, but instead they have him in pointless feuds that mean very little to nothing and then for some idiotic reason they have him lose this match.

There is nothing absolutely nothing that the hierarchy could tell me to justify this result on this already controversial yet completely pointless glorified House Show pay-per-view, oh yes I just remembered a perfect reason they could give me at that being "Because of money."

What do you want to do with Reigns WWE?: I think it is about time we really ask this question, because even when as I have clearly pointed out to have a second opportunity to put Reigns where they originally wanted him and your fan base are not fighting or displaying any resistance whatsoever with them on any level about this. I have to ask rhetorically even with a golden ticket in this situation why are you still finding ways to screw up this entire situation?

The thing is it isn't just Reigns your busy screwing up, it is also McIntyre remember when he had this glorious presence about him where he could capture any Championship he wanted, not a heel as such more in the model of a posterior kicker who didn't care about anyone else and he really made things interesting, but at first you joined him up with Corbin's Mid-Card of Evil and now he's doing this utter garbage with "The Best in the World" WWE you're wasting McIntyre's talent and time with this ongoing tornado of vomit.

Moving on to Elias, since he came up to the main rosters I don't think we have seen the best of him, because like many other characters/performers they have no idea what they are doing with him, so on that point I can't really say anything, they haven't given him anything of substance to work with.

The Revival, my message is simple to these guys I like you a lot and you have masses and masses of potential, but the sooner you leave this company the better it will be for you to [yes I am aware that they are the Raw Tag Team champions at the moment.]

The Bar and The Usos, remember when these two and The New Day made the SmackDown Tag Team Championships means something.

The Miz, this company have been also wasting his time and talents like McIntyre he should be higher up on the card instead of dealing with this rubbish and on a quick side note they have been using a family member of The Miz at some points as well.

"The Best in the World": now there has been a reason why I have been putting these characters/performers names down, as some point in recent times all of these characters/performers have been used in one way or another to push "The Best in the World" [I know he won this tournament/cup to make himself ["The Best in the World"] and I have to once again ask what is the point of this? Seriously "The Best in the World" is not going to save your TV ratings but then again to be fair Captain Marvel couldn't even save these TV ratings either.

But my point is valid and not forgetting a small detail he is 49 years old [as of this blog if it was anyone else this company would be replacing him or only using him for pointless and glorified House Shows pay-per-views or the big pay-per-views] this company are using their young talent or established talent to benefit "The Best in the World" when these talented individuals or tag teams could quickly and easily given the right material and push could turn it around for this company.

The thing is I can see the problems, I think everyone else can see the problems as well, but until the hierarchy are willing to physically see them for themselves things are not going to change in fact there is every possibility they are just going to get worse I feel a mixture of anger and sadness for this company, the anger is obvious but the sadness is for everyone connected to this company which is feeling the stress, but they don't have the means to change things or trapped by this company for one example sorry Luke Harper

But as things are it will be absolutely tremendously funny [I am not against this company,] but what do they expect when they continuously without remorse say something or do something or promise something and don't deliver or pull this diarrhea week in and week out then for me to say it will be absolutely tremendously funny and entertaining to watch them try and compete with All Elite Wrestling on a wrestling level is just going to be so much fun.


Now just to finish off, yes even though I kind of predicted this outcome of this match in In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE Super ShowDown 2019 simply put I am not happy about it, I will also leave the link below as well.

Wasted: The Undertaker vs. Goldberg at WWE Super ShowDown 2019 Link https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2019/06/wasted-undertaker-vs-goldberg-at-wwe.html

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE Super ShowDown 2019 Link https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2019/06/in-depth-predictionsother-elements-for.html

No comments:

Post a Comment