Monday 10 June 2019

Wasted: The Undertaker vs. Goldberg at WWE Super ShowDown 2019 by AverageMansReviews.

Wasted: The Undertaker vs. Goldberg at WWE Super ShowDown 2019 by AverageMansReviews.

I may as well begin on something soft, now and again when I upload things on a social media account I have realized may be some time later I have missed out a word or something, I did go back and fixed the problem but when you read the description of it on one of my social media accounts it will still show the mistake, but if you read the contents within side the mistake will not be there [I could upload it again but in this case it would take things too much out of order and for one word, it doesn't seem worthwhile,] yes I am crastinating here because regardless of watching this match or watching other people's material on the subject, my opinions are a little bit all over the place as you will see/hear.

I don't know where to start really: this is not the first time I have tried to dictate this blog, because as I have already said my opinions are all over the place, but here we go.

WWE sold out these two legends: I have come to this conclusion simply based on biological facts; this basically means anyone from the Internet landscape can or could try and argue with me, it is absolutely fine to have a difference of opinion I'm not here to stop that, but what I am going to be talking about is facts here.

So here we go the fact that as of this blog The Undertaker is 54 years old and Goldberg is 52 years old should have been screaming to the hierarchy of this company this match shouldn't have even happened in the first place. Now if it should happen that you are not a fan of wrestling let me give you a quick education from this perspective, when you have characters/performers of this age what would be a fantastic, marvellous, stupendous easy decision to make is not and I repeat not to have them going one-on-one.

Because you run a very high risk of seeing what we witnessed in this match where it began okay and then quickly disintegrated into a heartbreaking situation, where we saw kayfabe get destroyed to reveal that behind these two individual characters/performers that they are not unstoppable entities anymore but mature men that may have the willingness inside them to keep going, but physically it is a completely different story, so what this company should have done is put these two legends up against younger talent, you see in theory if they were up against younger talents what should happen is the younger talent and the maturer performer could work it so that the match looks solid, keep kayfabe alive and well and if there was any problems just to get out of there as soon as possible or they could have even had a tag match with The Undertaker on one team and Goldberg on the other, I would have most definitely prefer this option with maybe Stroman with The Undertaker and Lashley with Goldberg which would free up a spot on this card for a different match and it would hopefully give The Undertaker and Goldberg some protection in a kayfabe and performer sense [I am aware that at this point Lashley is 42 years old, but he is roughly 10 years younger than Goldberg and Stroman is 35 years old so they are younger as you can see.]

Should these two characters/performers wrestle one more match individually?: Yes, just because this match was so poor/unsettling that these two legends cannot go out like this and I say this with respect and kindness no more after that.

I will be so happy when All Elite Wrestling is
on TV on a full-time bases: yes I may now catch up on bits and pieces of the WWE online, but I am really getting fed up with how this company is run [if you still find enjoyment from this company all the power to you,] but even from an unbiased basis or trying my best to be it has stopped being fun for quite a few years now, the sad thing is the WWE have the talent, resources and many other things. But they just don't have the vision to use any of their resources correctly besides NXT [maybe the reason why this brand is by reputation the best brand under the WWE umbrella is because someone else is running it.] I should just point out I don't have access to NXT, but it has universal credibility for being amazing.

The harsh reality: I don't see anything drastically changing for some time to come, simply because of how this company is being run at the moment and as long as they get paid lots and lots and lots and lots of money that is all that seems to matter from an outsiders perspective.

Whilst I have been dictating this blog I have also been doing some more research [looking at other people's material,] Goldberg has suffered a concussion as of this blog at some point in this match, the final thing I want to say is this; I know I have said this at some point or something to this effect in this blog but this match should have never happened at this point in these two individual's careers [on a quick side note I will give you some friendly advice if you want to watch this match at some point go ahead, but make sure you have a strong stomach for it] and as it relates to these two characters/performers I want them to retire safely in one piece or technically to pieces one each and one very final thing I haven't enjoyed putting this blog together in the slightest, this entire situation in short has made me feel very uncomfortable.




No comments:

Post a Comment