Thursday 26 September 2024

Average Extra of: Philip Schofield Returns to TV on Channel 5, next Monday 30/09/2024: Schofield Cast Away: Part 2 by AverageMansReviews

Average Extra of: Philip Schofield Returns to TV on Channel 5, next Monday 30/09/2024: Schofield Cast Away: Part 2 by AverageMansReviews

Related content: Average Extra of: Philip Schofield Returns to TV on Channel 5, next Monday 30/09/2024: Schofield Cast Away Link  https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2024/09/average-extra-of-philip-schofield.html

Heavy Warning: I will be discussing mental health and using some adult censored wording

Real Talking Time:

Usually like 9.5/10 I am not this guy; but this is one of those occasions where I will make an exception: I hate to say it, but I told you essentially this would happen. Where it has only been roughly 24 hours and I think the general consensus is for Schofield to fudge off again. Yes I have been looking at comments, new posts of old news of how he got in to this position in the first place, so like it indicated in the related content if Schofield wanted to put his family, his friends or/and anyone connected to him including the young man through this saga again I would sarcastically like to say well done mission achieved, don't get it Schofield no one feels sorry for you as it was you that had the power, the position and all the cards in these situations around you; no one feels sorry for you and yes I will be watching this three episodes special; because unfortunately it falls right in my jurisdiction of content creation.

But based on the commercial; as I have already referenced in the relating content, I believe he is going to play the victim, which I can tell you right here and right now, it isn't going to work with me, in fact the more I see online and think about this whole situation and its outcome, I just can't see any positives to come out of it; but we will have to wait and see; but if I was Schofield and Channel 5 I would prepare myself for the feedback you are probably not expecting, well I say that but minus you I think most of us can see a negative reception happening here.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment