Wednesday 25 September 2024

Average Extra of: Philip Schofield Returns to TV on Channel 5, next Monday 30/09/2024: Schofield Cast Away by AverageMansReviews

Average Extra of: Philip Schofield Returns to TV on Channel 5, next Monday 30/09/2024: Schofield Cast Away by AverageMansReviews

Related content: Average Extra of: Huw Edwards gets handed a six-month suspended prison sentence for handling under age material in 2024 Link https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2024/09/average-extra-of-huw-edwards-gets.html

Heavy Warning: I will be discussing mental health and using some very minor adult wording

Real Talking Time:

Schofield you are a complete penis: and believe it or not to begin with I don't mean it in a derogatory manner, I mean it in the sense of; you must be a complete penis if you have mentally recovered enough after 16 months in exile [rightly so by the way,] to then come back and re-open yourself and your family to public worldwide criticism and to provide a little bit more evidence that to begin with I don't mean it in a derogatory manner to begin with; everyone knows if you have a proper/real life mental illness be it depression or genuine other mental illness, people don't tend to put themselves directly back in the firing line, okay they may go back to their old profession, but learn something from how they got mentally ill to begin with such as maybe doing less hours [this is crucial to remember for later on in this content.] But back to here and now; I feel, scratch that I know you are making a massive mistake coming back to TV in this manner, I mean if you had to come back I would have tried YouTube, but then again if I was Phillip Schofield I wouldn't have done what he has done and that is leave a of destruction behind him, in essence if I am in a good place? I would have done everything in my power to stay away and find anything else to do.

Well that is the niceties out of the way with; I also have to talk about Channel 5 for giving Schofield this platform and opportunity, I do hope they do realise that they are putting their head in the noose as well as Schofield, if any and I do mean any backlash which there will be plenty of it heading their way. I believe that Channel 5 are exploiting/being essentially vultures to this situation, picking apart this caucus to find any meaty/media substance left.

Schofield and Channel 5 have literally set up this situation/program to epically fail, I mean the concept of this program is; at best argumentative and at worst a complete dumpster fire waiting just to be lit; if you haven't seen the commercial for it; as the title would suggest it is just Schofield on his own on an island with a camera; where he is free to say whatever he likes without being challenged and yes I have seen the commercial which goes on for about 30 seconds or less.

Where he does bring up "I know what I did was unwise, but is it enough to completely destroy someone?" So from the very beginning he is asking for forgiveness and playing the victim. Which I can easily answer that question for you Schofield; you were the one in complete control of every situation around you; you knew you were gay, yet you still got married to a woman. You didn't think about anyone but yourself, you have met this person when they were at school, even though many years later you exploited your situation to basically have your cake and eat it by this time this young man was of legal age and he was very much in love with you, I mean let's be completely honest here mixed with opinion/speculation; it would probably still be happening if you didn't get caught.

So you talk about destroying somebody; how about that young man that will now watched this absolutely turd show having to basically relive it as it resurfaces in the news cycles? How about your family that likewise will have to relive it and read about it and see it in the newspapers, having to deal with people probably asking questions and so on and so forth; but as long as you get your side of the story out that is all what matters is in it? I hope the money that you are getting paid from Channel 5 is going to be worth it, well they may as well just pay it directly to your counsellor, because you’re just going to run the risk of potentially putting yourself back in counselling anyway. I mean I would really love to use a very bad word about now but I can't because I started many years ago creating content in one way or another and I said no bad language, yes I can use censored or/and softer wording but as of this content being created it would be unwise for me to use the word, even a censored wording but as I have already shown I can use the word turd, so I will stick with that. You are nothing but a selfish turd I mean if you really, really wanted to get your side of the story out, I would have stayed away from TV and written a book about it.

This is just a terrible idea for Phillip Schofield and Channel 5; the British public have already started talking about this as I have seen the comments underneath commercial and in summary they have a similar outlook on my own with the added inclusion of basically so are they going to do Huw Edwards next? [If you don't know what he has done I will leave a link at the top of this content.] This is not going to end well for Schofield, Channel 5 or anyone else surrounding this situation, this is one of those rare occasions where I hope someone is going to lose their job for bringing forward this idea and I know it is never good for some to lose their job, but in this case I will make an exception.

No comments:

Post a Comment