Monday 5 August 2024

Wasted: WWE King and Queen of the Ring 2024 by AverageMansReviews - Spoiler Alarm!

Wasted: WWE King and Queen of the Ring 2024 by  AverageMansReviews - Spoiler Alarm!

Related content: Recommendation of: WWE King and Queen of the Ring 2024 Link https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2024/08/recommendation-of-wwe-king-and-queen-of.html

Warning/Softer adult language warning: there is flashing effects/colourful/adult language reference/effects at some time I will be using adult softer/censored adult language.

Why is this event here?: Because after watching it I noticed one massive theme throughout these matches and that was not one match slot ended properly without some kind of repetitive or similar outlay or bad ending

Liv Morgan vs. Champ Becky Lynch; Singles Match for the WWE Women's Championship: I scored it 6/10; let's just sum this up; interference and if this was even a one or two time thing in 2 out of 5 match slot them it wouldn't be here, because it has a positive marking.

The Alpha Academy's Chad Gable [with Otis] vs. Bronson Reed vs. Champ Sami Zayn; Triple Threat Match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship: I scored it 8/10; it doesn't help things when you have the commentary team basically discussing  Zayn becoming the WWE Intercontinental Champion as a fluke and the sentiment from the previous match slot is repeated here regardless of it being enforced interference, it is still interference.

Raw: Lyra Valkyria vs. SmackDown bracket winner; Nia Jax or Bianca Belair [Nia Jax;] Queen of the Ring Tournament Final Match: I scored this match slot 1/10. I really didn't like this match in the slightest, it was hardly the most fluent of matches and I can't stand the conclusion of it. Whomever came up with that conclusion is an idiot; in a basic description but fair at the same time it looks like the Annihilator collapses on top of Valkyria, I have not hidden the fact in other content that I fudgin' hate this version of this move as it looks incredibly unsafe and yes I may not be a professional wrestler. But even I know this move just doesn't look safe especially in this case.

Raw: Imperium's Walter vs. SmackDown winning bracket; Randy Orton or Tama Tonga [Randy Orton;] King of the Ring Tournament Final Match: I scored this 7/10. I mean if you ever world watched this match or seen the ending of it on social media; deep down you know why it is here. Because the concluding is just a massive, a completely massive cock up Orton's shoulder wasn't down on the mat and it wasn't a short distance of the mat; it was crystal clearly off the mat, yet still had the three count from referee looks to be Dan Engler.

The WWE United States Champion Logan Paul vs. Champ Cody Rhodes; Singles Match for the Undisputed WWE Championship: I scored is main event match slot a 3/10; what was the point of this main event; it is and was just complete shish kebab; I mean we had both competitors messing up their moves at one point or another; such as Rhodes apparently goes for an arm drag off the top turnbuckle, but trust me when I say it looks so much more like an arm breaker instead and Paul yet again going for the buckshot lariat which likewise trust me when I say whenever I see him on a card and he goes for this move 9 times out of 10 at best it doesn't look fluent or at worst regardless of where he starts this move from it just looks bad; but hey it shows that he watches AEW. But what really got my goat was the entire theatre side of this match slot ranging from Paul cheating to Rhodes: somebody over the protective barricade [and not being disqualified] to for some reason Rhodes having the power to stop the 10 count, basically the last time I looked his name wasn't Johnson it is Rhodes. The general public of the Middle East territorial deserve better and they were there for this event they never let down the wrestlers or/and anyone else. So that is why entire event with the mark of 4/10 finds itself in this series of content as they entire experience in hindsight this was hard work to watch.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment