Wednesday 22 May 2024

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE King and Queen of the Ring 2024 by AverageMansReviews

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE King and Queen of the Ring 2024 by AverageMansReviews

Just a heads up: I will be at the cinema twice at this upcoming weekend, so this is based on information I can find on first creating this content, just for a little bit of variety I will also make it clear who I think will probably go through to the finals and there are two wrestling events on this weekend as well

Raw: Lyra Valkyria vs. SmackDown bracket winner; Nia Jax or Bianca Belair [Nia Jax;] Queen of the Ring Tournament Final Match: my pick is Nia Jax. Straight off the bat, even though this is my choice I am not overly happy about it, but then again Jax is in need of a new gimmick and on top of that my thinking is Belair as one half of the WWE Tag Team Champions with Jade Cargill, she doesn't need this accolade right now, in fact they will probably go in the opposite direction to slowly build more towards this tag team eventually splitting up from Cargill making a tiny mistake on SmackDown to cost Belair this match.

The Alpha Academy's Chad Gable [with Otis] vs. Bronson Reed vs. Champ Sami Zayn; Triple Threat Match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship: my pick is Sami Zayn. Well sorry fans of Reed, he is clearly here to take the pin, with Gable getting angry with Otis for costing him the match somehow, to hopefully set up a match at WWE SummerSlam 2024 where Gable finally picks up the WWE Intercontinental Championship from Zayn.

Liv Morgan vs. Champ Becky Lynch; Singles Match for the WWE Women's Championship: my pick is Becky Lynch. In short this is just a slot filling match on a wrestling event, I have no doubt it will be good; but I have no interest in seeing Morgan has champion as things are right now.

Raw: Imperium's Walter [with Ludwig Kaiser] vs. SmackDown winning bracket; Randy Orton or Tama Tonga [Randy Orton;] King of the Ring Tournament Final Match: my pick is Walter. Simply put this seems like a natural progression/accolade for Walter at this time and this will be an excellent match and Orton can take the loss, I mean it won't really harm him in the slightest.

The WWE United States Champion Logan Paul vs. Champ Cody Rhodes; Singles Match for the Undisputed WWE Championship: my pick is Cody Rhodes. I have no interest in seeing this match, I would rather see Walter and vs. Potentially Randy Orton in this main event slot, before I receive backlash for this comment; let's keep in mind the name of this Premium Live Event shall we, I mean I know they wouldn't switch these matches around, but you can see my point here.

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment