Thursday 23 May 2024

Ultimate Muscle: The Kinnikuman Legacy [Season 2,] Episode 60: The Stealth Chojin by AverageMansReviews

Ultimate Muscle: The Kinnikuman Legacy [Season 2,] Episode 60: The Stealth Chojin by AverageMansReviews

Review Time:

 5 things about this episode

Warning: there is flashing/colourful/other effects/bodily functions/transformation/self-harm/cannibalism, this is one of those rare occasions where they said it on commentary so I have to go with what it is/references of Russia/biting

Let's just move on to the second match of this episode: Character [Character developments,] Storyline, Action and Art; Jacqueline Muscle has been in this TV program for while now, so I think I can bring her up; she is on Ring announcer duties for the second match  Black 6. Blocks vs. Black 4. Kevin Mask; Mask performance this holding German suplex and artistically it looks excellent.

This episode receives: 7/10, this episode is good; after everything is said and done this episode finds; finds itself in this bracket of my marking system, but I have to be honest over recent episodes, this TV program has nosedived as it relates to my interest and it has just become a real chore, but as you can see based on this episode I'm still remaining professional with my markings, I am just simply stating this TV program has lost its IT factor hopefully it will find it again; hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment