Thursday 11 April 2024

Reactionary To The Wrestling News of: CM Punk & Jack Perry footage at AEW All In 2023; based on 27/08/2024 events & Drop It Now! by AverageMansReviews

Reactionary To The Wrestling News of: CM Punk & Jack Perry footage at AEW All In 2023; based on 27/08/2024 events & Drop It Now! by AverageMansReviews

Warning/Disclaimer: I should be doing/producing other content, but I feel it important for me to share my opinion on this garbage, so as you can tell I am in no mood to mess around, so there will be adult yet softer version is of what I actually mean and I haven't seen the interview that Punk gave to Ariel Helwani on The MMA Hours with Ariel Helwani  Monday 01/04/2024, in its entirety, but I have seen clips of it as it relates to Perry.

I am getting absolutely fed up of this manure: I want to start off with see Tony Khan this is why I stressed to you not to deal with anything to do with Punk, okay the guy may be a draw, but he has a reputation of torching anything standing around him if or when he chooses to burn it down.

But let's move on; what is becoming fudgin' obvious to me is that the WWE can say or do anything they like when they like, because they have their majority of the universe as an army on social media or/and they have like Helwani giving them the space and time to air their opinions so they don't have to do put it on their TV content, when they could just go to these outlets and voice their opinion. I mean as I am incredibly streetsmart, you have to give them credit for that, because it gives the WWE plausible deniability which everyone seems to be using in the WWE defence of essentially or something to the effect of "But at least the WWE didn't spend this amount of time on their own TV programming like AEW did" and as I just have illustrated they don't have to when they have these outlets and as I have just said myself it is very smart. Including the fact is they had The Pat McAfee Show where AEW got referenced in some way or another and if you didn't see this The Miz got asked if he would get the attendance tattooed on him, once again referencing AEW, so as I have made it public knowledge on social media instead of the WWE focusing on this milestone of WrestleMania, they chose to let's call it as it sit there and poke fun at anything to do with or related to AEW.

But through everyone I have been hearing their opinion the majority of you are purely focused on their AEW side of things where they are to blame. At least in my very basic content I can clearly point out that for the past week or more it is in fact the WWE that pushed incredibly hard and the majority of everyone is just lapping it up. I know before this we had Adam Copeland on Dynamite on Wednesday 03/04/2024 giving a rally of the troops, trying to calm down things and giving a response kind of promo and then a week later we have Will Osprey giving apt response to Triple H and there was a life lesson here for the younger generation; if you're going to sling manure, don't be too surprised if it gets thrown back it you. I will give you an adult version of events briefly Triple H made reference to wrestlers in a nutshell choosing a lighter schedule and consequently he doesn't want them in the WWE, so keeping keeping this aboveboard Osprey made reference to I am going to go with let's just say how Triple H finds himself in the position he is in.

Now I don't know too much about Osprey or/and Japan; but I do know that if you have trained or wrestled in Japan regardless of gender, you have to have something about you to stick at it, so indeed if these are Osprey's words are not being encouraged or told by Khan I can see why Osprey took a shot at Triple H and personally it just shows that the WWE and/or Triple H is not learning,

because this has been a long-running discussion topic, where I guarantee you that one point or another if you have been around wrestling long enough, you should have had this conversation about in mid-season or a lighter manageable schedule. I have never been a fan of wrestlers once again regardless of gender doing something like the WWE schedule, just less ring time so they could still be on the road doing segments just not so much ring time, I would prefer them to be used as professional athletes where this individual could have an injury, but if we take them of the ring rotation for a few weeks maybe the injury will calm down.

Let's move on to this footage; let's start by saying I implored Khan somewhere on social media to stop or just to cover my back I was meant to, I also understand by listening to Bully Ray that Perry in my own words rubs people up the wrong way and does himself no favours and even I have said Perry went into business for himself and jeopardised this whole massive event, but as of this incident Punk was 44 years old, so why didn't he just not approach Perry as he clearly throws a rabbit punch/possibly tab and possibly misses [which punk did not disclose, which in turn makes him a liar for not being completely honest] and then chokes Perry out a little bit. I'm going to say this I am not a fan of both of these individuals so I am not defending anyone here, but this behaviour is completely unacceptable on both parts and yes I have seen the extended version of events where Punk seemingly goes for Khan and for those people that are now questioning Khan when he says I was fearing for my life or something to that effect, on one hand that is a little bit extreme but on the other hand when you have a furious wrestler/mixed combat individual angry at you, then come back and tell me how you felt in this situation at the time.

What I would recommend from Khan now you have done this I would draw a line under this and whatever the WWE do or say next, just the bigger and better promotion, because yes I watch the WWE content or some of it and they just aren't worth it. Because quite frankly I mean if we were to talk about the WWE history and I will now if the toxic nature of the WWE Universe continues towards me, I will either just leave it or I will just be copying and pasting this or something to this effect and then leaving it; Maybe, you want to be looking at your own backyard before criticising another wrestling promotion, because AEW has done absolutely nothing wrong compare to the WWE having sexual deviant for decades as its leader. I am not a mark for AEW, because they have fairly criticise them before and I will continue to do so when I feel it is appropriate. But the level of criticism thrown at them before this is just insane, I am often thinking you are aware that the WWE before becoming what it is today, they had similar issues to AEW such as very hit and miss attendances, fair enough I am going decades back, but it happened, actually based on my knowledge I am 90% sure that the WWE pretty much has gone through everything you can go through to get where it is today.

Tribalism is a waste of time as I said to someone today on social media or here is the basic version; if I don't agree with you about Punk you are just going to hassle me so I will agree with whatever you say so you can go and masturbate over proving somebody wrong. If you have been following me long enough, you should know full well, as someone from the alternative way of life I don't tolerate immature people.

If you're old enough you will remember the 2000's and beyond for a long time, the WWF/WWE put out a lot of poor or infuriating content, because basically they had no major competition, so let me make this crystal clear I am delighted to have a thriving fudgin' industry again and for those that spend day after day on social media revelling in and purely showing nothing but hatred towards AEW, you need to get a life and that doesn't include some of you that pretend to want AEW to do well but spend 60% of the time dragging them through the mud.

I know I have made reference to this already; but it is excellent to finish on; AEW or/and WWE just drop it now, I know for a fact that the WWE won't drop it, In fact on Punk social media he is celebrating by putting up something to the effect of/to indicate mission accomplished, to be honest I can't wait until he either turns on the WWE forcing them to activate the behaviour clause in his contract, because that is the funny thing about dealing with a wild creature at one point you run the risk of them turning on their keeper if he retires again, either way can't come soon enough. So it will have to be you AEW Tony Khan to drop it; come on man just drop it your promotion is much better than this and you can do better by not saying or doing anything.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment