Friday 12 April 2024

Ultimate Muscle: The Kinnikuman Legacy [Season 2,] Episode 58: Biting the Hand That Needs Him by AverageMansReviews

Ultimate Muscle: The Kinnikuman Legacy [Season 2,] Episode 58: Biting the Hand That Needs Him by AverageMansReviews

Review Time:

5 things about this episode

Warning: there is flashing/colourful/other effects/bodily functions/transformation/potentially inappropriate under age implications

 What was this garbage?:  Episode in a broad sense; Storyline, Character [Character developments] and Art; really so what am I meant to do with this garbage, I mean it pick things up from where we basically left them, this feels like one of those occasions where I should just say I am dealing with what I am dealing with in front of me, so if it wasn't in this episode I wouldn't be discussing it, no way in hell would I be discussing it because it is just wrong. A part of the Kidd opponent for this match is this elderly man and I don't know what happens, but these this young girl from the ground suggests to bottle his smell so they can pass for being older, I am very much aware that they are making reference to his body odour; but I really, really, truly really don't like how he really likes this idea and we have this scene of him with these young girls with his arms around them. I really don't like this whole thing it is just wrong. Yes there are some good art in a scene/location; it will stick out like a sore thumb as it is really striking.

This episode receives: 2/10, this episode is poor; I don't care on whose idea this character concept was, but it won't be tolerated and the only reason why it this episode got off the bottom mark is because of this art and as you can probably tell I just want to get away from this episode as quickly as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment