Sunday 21 January 2024

My Additional Opinion on Seth Rollins Situation Before Raw Monday 22/01/2024 by AverageMansReviews

My Additional Opinion on Seth Rollins Situation Before Raw Monday 22/01/2024 by AverageMansReviews

Related Content: Reactionary To The Wrestling News of: the WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins out of WWE WrestleMania 40/2024? Link https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2024/01/reactionary-to-wrestling-news-of-wwe.html

Warning Disclaimer/Speculation: I am not a medical professional and on top of that I have no problems with Seth Rollins whatsoever, it just so happens that he is in an unfortunate situation and yes finally and obviously I want him to take on CM Punk at WWE WrestleMania 40/2024, because if anyone deserves to be at this milestone it should be Seth Rollins defending his WWE World Heavyweight Championship, but this content is based around; But didn't they? Finally and some point there will be some speculation

My additional opinion on this situation: as things stand everything is up in the air in fact Rollins is going to make an announcement on Raw Monday 22/01/2024 on going forward and what is going to happen and so on and so forth. Once again in fact I have heard and seen people making reference to the part timer the WWE Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns and in my opinion a joke of a reign as in, he is hardly around in yet gets to keep his championship. The reason why I didn't mention this in the related content is because of what I remembered such as But didn't they say that we deserve a something to the effect of a fighting champion and someone and so forth, if my memory is correct we had Triple H [on some research] on 24/04/2023 on Raw introducing the WWE World Heavyweight Championship firstly praising Reigns, but secondly [I am paraphrasing here] highlighting the WWE Universe deserves a champion that defends any place, at any time all around the world.

Now yes it is unfortunate that Rollins may be on the shelf, but however I do find it; like really, really the first time that you have a bump in the road, people are calling for Rollins to have the same treatment as Reigns talk about being fickle, this championship was introduced to be anything but like what they have on SmackDown. Like I said in the relating content; if Rollins is out why not have the Men's Royal Rumble Match for the vacant WWE World Heavyweight Championship where Finn Bálor is the new champion, but what I didn't say in the previous content is; you could have friction slowly building between Bálor and his other stable mate/tag team partner and champions [the Undisputed WWE Tag Team Champions] Damian Priest and Money In The Bank contract holder threatening or if the right situation presented it self to cash in, I mean for TV content that would be an interesting storyline to keep that plates spinning, I mean it doesn't have to come true even or Rollins could pick someone to be his champion at WWE WrestleMania 40/2024 to take on potentially Punk.

Because I don't know how bad Rollins injury is I don't know if we could still have him as an on-screen character without is zero contact stipulation in place, so it could in theory he could go away for a few weeks have possibly necessary surgery just to cover my back speculation and have a manager role, when he gets back and if you're wondering why would anyone want to help Rollins; it is because he offers them a contract; win or lose when he gets back to full fitness they are guaranteed his first match back hopefully for his championship. Without sounding arrogant but also truthful my options sound a lot more interesting and engaging even if it is just for TV content them to have another situation such as Reigns and let's be honest in some capacity Rollins deserves to physically be at WWE WrestleMania 40/2024, because for the WWE forget Reigns, we all know it is Rollins that is the true face of the company.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment