Wednesday 17 January 2024

Average Extra of: Marvel Studios She-Hulk: Attorney at Law: Pretty Much Cancelled by AverageMansReviews

Average Extra of: Marvel Studios She-Hulk: Attorney at Law: Pretty Much Cancelled by AverageMansReviews

Warning Disclaimer: this information has come from Tatiana Maslany [Attorney Jennifer Walters/She-Hulk herself as in I am paraphrasing here just so that I cover my back if I don't get it completely correct; it had something to do with; I think we blew our budget [of $225 million] and do you want us to a second season and they were like no thank you. I should obviously point out nothing has been confirmed; confirmed, because if it was on at least one website IMDb it doesn't have the brackets up for when it was active until its end, as this was a one-year thing, they may not appear, so it could be cancelled already. But as Maslany gets asked will there be a second season? No. I know as it relates to the content in this paragraph I am at the very least in the right ballpark.

My opinion: well let's be honest here I am not surprised, the only thing I am surprised about is the budget; genuinely; what did they spend it on? Because when the computer animation works; it works for at best a little while, but generally speaking it is hardly a reliable aspect of a live-action interpretation of this character and yes sometimes you can clearly see the computer animation looking awful. Don't get me wrong, it had potential, but then you get to the final episode of the first series and without giving too much away, it does feel like she doesn't learn anything as there is this big thing [let's keep in mind I am trying not to say too much,] which completely undermines any form of growth or choice making or consequently responsibility for those options taken, which in turn makes this TV series a complete waste of time.

I mean this is just the tip of the iceberg for Disney/Marvel Studios, because they have a larger systemic problem of in a nutshell playing social politics, now let me make this crystal clear there is nothing wrong with having different religions, different genders and anything other within your universe, but the problem comes from you [Disney/Marvel Studios] ramming their ideology and social politics down your consumers throats, which Disney are finding out this out on their own merits; with ideologies with coming out with flop after flop with their projects. But back to my original topic, now it does beg the question of which TV series will be next for the axe? Or are they just going to leave them as predominately one series/season and done? Yes I know Loki has two seasons but that has now officially come to the end, yes I haven't seen it yet but as I referenced earlier; those brackets have come up to signify the end such as in this case [2021-2023.]

I mean I am not a financial adviser; but even I would tell individually or together Disney or/and Marvel Studios to stop shovelling money into the furnace, Finally it seems fitting if finish on this question " Would I like to see a second season of this TV program? No thanks, it is just the final episode of the first series, did so much damage, that it just irritated me and just the record if they did a second series yes I would have reviewed it."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment