Tuesday 3 October 2023

The Building of: WWE vs. All Elite Wrestling Volume 52 by AverageMansReview

The Building of: WWE vs. All Elite Wrestling Volume 52 by AverageMansReview

Just a heads up: I will be discussing things freely but as always softening my language.

WWE: this Volume is not about this company; but I will link in this content, because I have let it go, but it is still a joke that at the time they let this amount of talent go especially when they are rolling in the money. Reactionary To The Wrestling News of: WWE Releases 21/09/2023 Link https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2023/09/reactionary-to-wrestling-news-of-wwe_23.html and then in the interest of fairness and balance and transparency Reactionary To The Wrestling News of: WWE Releases 21/09/2023 Link https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2023/09/wasted-mustafa-ali-in-wwe-by.html

All Elite Wrestling: the best place for me to begin is by leaving this link here Reactionary To The Wrestling News of: Jade Cargill to WWE 26/09/2023 Confirmed & AEW What you the hell is going on? Link https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2023/09/reactionary-to-wrestling-news-of.html if you read this first it is highlighting some of AEW's problems. But back to here and now; the reason why we are here is to discuss another problem and if Tony Khan doesn't change these problems I can see nothing but issues. Because the WWE had a taste some of these issues. The AEW event nights including zero hour and pay-per-views are just way, way, way too long. Even though I don't watch them this is more down to access and financial restraints. Before I continue I just want to state I will continue doing this wrestling content; but I really don't like it now when there are these event nights; because they take so long to put together and on top of that he did the adds more matches regardless if it is on the pay-per-view or zero hour it doesn't matter; it is just bloated and this is my speculation/opinion it isn't a surprise to me that the audience could be exhausted by this experience.

Now before some people go back in history and point out that back in the beginning I didn't mind, because these events didn't happen this often. In fact I think I made reference to that at some point; where I roughly said something to the effect of it is okay, because it doesn't happen that often but if they did we would have a problem [I can't remember if those were my precise words, but the point was still implied there.] Because be for the WWE Premium Live Event era as I have already made reference to the WWE had this problem.

On top of that; unfortunately it is clear that TK is leaving himself like wide open for heavy criticism and even though I like him and AEW, I can't defend this; if we had 14 match slots to fill based on AEW WrestlingDream 2023 why is it that we only had one all women's match Julia Hart vs. Kris Statlander; Singles Match for the AEW TBS Championship and if tag or/and trios wrestling is a massive part of your promotions ethos what the hell is TMDK: Shane Haste, Mikey Nicholls & Bad Dude Tito vs. Champs The Acclaimed: Anthony Bowens and Max Caster & Billy Gunn; Six-Man Tag Team Match for the AEW World Trios Championship doing on zero hour? I mean I said it or something to that effect in the pay-per-view predictions for this event, eventually if this happens enough you are essentially taking away the prestige and the credibility of these championships. If you have read/viewed the connecting content about the Cargill/AEW What the hell is going on? I don't want to see wrestlers leave I know, I know it is a part of the wrestling business. But when they aren't being used or/used properly I don't know what TK expects them to do and I am not talking about Cargill, I am talking about the long list of talent I have put in the what the hell? section or somewhere around there, it is embarrassing to see what what names are roughly on that list and some of them are home-grown talent would really does annoy me. I mean let's be completely honest this is all unnecessary criticism, but justified criticism because if the WWE had done it or in some cases continue to do it I would also criticise them as well; all I can say is TK get your manure together, because what I find not funny, funny but sarcastically funny is you would think TK would learn from what clearly didn’t work for WWE including the WWE getting heavily criticised for its female wrestlers usage and try his very best to stay away from this kind of criticism, by doing the complete opposite or at minimum noticeably better than any business sense direct competition [before I get some heat for saying this] I had made it perfectly transparent in a business sense as two companies/promotions.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment