Wednesday 27 September 2023

Reactionary To The Wrestling News of: Jade Cargill to WWE 26/09/2023 Confirmed & AEW What you the hell is going on? by AverageMansReviews

Reactionary To The Wrestling News of: Jade Cargill to WWE 26/09/2023 Confirmed & AEW What you the hell is going on? by AverageMansReviews

Just a heads up/Disclaimer: this seems like one of those occasions where I should just remind everyone I don't use direct adult language in my content, but however I am creative enough to work around that and before anyone brings up the word tribalism, that has nothing to do with it as if she wanted to go to WWE in the future I would be fine with that. Disclaimer; I don't like it when people lose their jobs, I have stated this now for later and I have never been or likely to be a professional wrestler.

Also: I will be discussing other things; full disclosure one of the reasons is down to time and the other reason is it broadly make sense for me to bring this up here as well.

As far as I'm concerned Jade Cargill: has very much just used Jim Cornett's legendary expression of "Thank You, Fudge you, bye!" Because like it or not AEW have spent the past three years and yes if you have looked on my social media comments I have made reference to it being 18 months, so obviously I have very much got that wrong, so apologies for misinformation. But everyone knows this to be true, regardless if you are a fan of AEW or not or a general wrestling fan or people with in the business. She has been so well protected by AEW to the point where you think this is an exaggeration but it isn't if you look at the grand scheme of things, she has been so well protected that we are looking at side-by-side with Roman Reigns levels of protection, where she is only lost a very small amount of times.

She was even given the opportunity to make the AEW TBS Championship a prestigious championship, which by giving her this opportunity worked both ways, AEW put value/stock in her and this championship, to make her a big deal. If you want me to be brutally honest and trust me when I say this won't be the only time I will be completely honest about things. I now see this as a complete waste of time, because let's be honest here the first opportunity she got to jump ship she took it, so very quickly and I have said in other content basically; she has nothing to complain about and she owes AEW a year or maybe a little bit more of respect or as I have also made reference to on social media she at minimum owe AEW a contract extension until AEW All In Sunday 25/08/2024 yes at Wembley to set up a match; Singles Match between herself and possibly Champion [work with me here] Britt Baker; DMD for the AEW Women's Championship; where briefly we have got to the point in this feud where Cargill has to put her AEW career on the line, if she does not win the AEW Women's Championship she is gone from AEW [with no hard feelings from me,] I mean I couldn't give her a bigger stage to bow out on so I am not being unreasonable here, But as things panned out instead of wasting this time building her up, they should have been building other people out instead of her or not only just her, you know just in case she jumps ship, yes I know this is apart of the the wrestling business where wrestlers Go to other wrestling promotions, but my whole point is she could done one more miniature run towards the AEW Women's  Championship before going, as I have just reference.

I now find Cargill to be a joke: now if you are new to my content or a returning person you should know me by now; I have evidence to back up my opinion; to cover my back these two examples are brief; the first at the beginning stages of September 2023 and the second on just signing with WWE.

"I am, always (in contact with him). He's a phenomenal boss. I can literally hit him up now and he'd probably hit me back up in three minutes," Cargill told Women's Wrestling Talk. "This is a man who has four companies, a professional soccer team, Jacksonville Jaguars, he's busy, [but] he literally comes to every show. He's so passionate, he loves our company." And now joining the WWE.

"I want to create a legacy. I want to be in the Hall of Fame. I want to wrestle with the best women in the world. There is no grander stage than this stage. The opportunities are endless with this company. It was a no brainer. It was very welcoming. I didn't have any second thoughts about it at all. It was an easy choice."

On one hand; I have to find this laughable, because where does she get off really. On the other hand this is incredibly insulting, because she makes herself sound really bad; let me explain why; so you use one company that gives you everything when if you had started out with the WWE you would either be in NXT or the cold fact that you may have been released maybe once or twice by now and before I get criticised or accused of holding a grudge against her I am not, I just really have a massive problem of how this entire situation has gone down and once again to cover my back when I say released that is not a personal jab more of a case of you are aware of how many times that the WWE has done lots of releases over recent times and she wouldn't have been given this gigantic push to begin her Hall of Fame journey, I find this particular comment about being put in the Hall of Fame as it relates to the WWF/E really comical, because just speaking factual again so let me get this right she wants to be essentially alongside Donald Trump which is facing criminal charges on this content being first created and Hulk Hogan which let's not even go there shall we, so if you want to be associated with the likes of them good luck to her and let me give her some career advice whatever you do don't wrestle Nia Jax.

AEW What the hell is going on?: It seems fitting for me to use this expression "Tell me when I am telling lies." Straight off the bat I like this promotion and its owner Tony Kahn [other roles.] Yes we are not privy to the conversations between TK and Cargill, but basically allowing her to walk out of your promotion with a sense of goodwill is weird, I feel comfortable saying weird for the simple fact as I have already made crystal clear I would be extremely fuming that this wrestler I have been building up for such a long time over other stars regardless of gender has just basically used my promotion [my time and resources,] to put herself in a better position for when the WWE comes calling.

These wrestlers are not your friends, that doesn't mean you can't be friendly towards them and pleasant when the time is right. I mean let's look at some examples; you have the entire CM Punk saga, you even have wrestlers coming out on your TV programming supporting him; yes I am looking at you the AEW World Tag Team Champions FTR: Cash Wheeler & Dax Harwood, yes I am aware Wheeler is the only one that gave the Punk X gesture with his arms/hands] and Skye Blue [she also showed solidarity when she basically crossed out on the back of her jacket like Punk's "Real" Championship.] It really would have been poetic justice to see these three wrestlers lose their jobs; based on the grounds that you have basically shown no professionalism or/and respect to Tony Kahn, I would deem this to be a middle finger if I had talent showing this level of disrespect, I am not being ridiculous here, now if they wanted to they could absolutely do it on social media like Andrade El Idolo did. But the last time I looked Punk is not paying these wrestlers lots of money, let's be completely transparent about this; it makes Kahn look incredibly weak, when he has talent pulling this kind of rubbish and if you still think I'm being stupid, you just need to ask yourself one question; Would Mr. McMahon put up with this or would they dare pull this garbage. I think we all know his expression in this case; "You don't cross the boss." I think FTR/WWE The Revival need to be reminded of where they come from as in if they were still in the speculating/opinion; WWE they would be eating losses to The Usos as a part of The Bloodline saga and it is because of AEW giving them the gateway to other promotions they have fulfilled their destiny/legacy and for Blue she has been in the door for five minutes as it relates to her wrestling career, she has to earn her stripes and frankly keep her mouth shut.

I mean the way I am feeling about things and I know I have said at the time I want Jack Perry gone and then said TK has probably done the right thing for Perry to be indefinitely suspended for now, for his part in what happened at AEW All In Sunday 27/08/2023, I just have a feeling and I hope I am wrong about this, but he could just come back with the same attitude and rub someone else up the wrong way, I just don't have the energy and I like this promotion, but I just don't have the energy to put up with this kind of garbage. Recently the current AEW TBS Champion Kris Statlander has gotten on my nerves; with her comments about fans at airports waiting for her autograph and the way she conducted herself in this interview was a child spitting out her dummy; yet again to cover my back this is just an exact "...I'm not a fan of when fans wait at airports and hotels," said Statlander. "We are not technically at work at that time, you know, and it's just like most travel has been so hectic lately that a lot of us just cannot be bothered to put on a happy face sometimes. Some of us we have a lot of real-life things to deal with, and it's like sometimes we're not always our best selves, especially when traveling. We don't feel our best." Don't get me wrong I do not overly support fans hassling, I will say that again hassling wrestlers for autographs or whatever it may be, but however the experienced wrestlers would understand that it is a part of being a wrestler so to a certain level it is to be expected, as a wrestling fan it came across as she wanted all the positives of being a big level wrestler, champion and well paid without any of the drawbacks, if I was going to be brutally honest; Rhea Ripley has it so much worse and yet she takes it all in her stride, because regardless of gender; you know that at some point it will come to an end where people will stop asking for your autograph and basically time so make the best of it why you are in this moment as it doesn’t last forever.

To finish off this content I thought we would have a look at the talent that unlike Cargill has a genuine reason for wanting to possibly leave AEW as things currently stand, I am not saying they are going or/and I want them to go, but what I am clearly stating is if they wanted to go as a wrestling AEW fan/wrestling fan I can/could see why; in no particular order.

* Wardlow: this has been a complete mismanagement of epic proportions, the wheels have completely stopped.

* Powerhouse Hobbs: he has never been given a long-term push and like Wardlow who should be up around the mid-card to main event

* Scorpio Sky: this guy is very talented and has lots to offer he is another one that can be moved around the mid-card to main event.

* Miro: a complete missed opportunity

* House of Black: as a faction

* House of Black member Malakai Black: he could have been and still can be a massive deal

* House of Black member Brody King: he is a monster, so he should be given a monster push.

* House of Black member Buddy Matthews: we know he can go with the best of them.

* House of Black member Julia Hart: a young wrestler that needs more screen time/wrestling, but she seemed to have a very good understanding of the gimmick side of wrestling as in promos and her character work.

Keith Lee: well simply put; how could TK screw up with Lee, he can wrestle and he can be charismatic.

* The Dark Order as a faction: they have been in AEW and other more recent times yes I know they have recently turned heel, but this faction could have been so much more than what they are today.

* The Dark Order member Evil Uno: a really talented wrestler that never seemed to get a fair push

* The Dark Order member John Silver: has shown glimpses of his true potential, but likewise but never overly being pushed

* The Dark Order member Alex Reynolds: a good wrestler, but likewise he has never really been in any feud or a storyline which puts more on him

Private Party: this tag team has been criminally unutilised, I remember when this tag team burst onto the scene and since then regardless of injuries they have been doing absolute garbage things.

Private Party member Isiah Kassidy: a very talented wrestler but individually or together they have been given much to work with.

Private Party member: Brother Zay Marq Quen: a very talented wrestler but individually or together they have been given much to work with. On them signing with AEW back in 2019 I did some research on them and they looked like they could have reached the heights of Harlem Heat: Booker T. & Stevie Ray, I am sure I make that comparison back then as well, and yes I know they have very different wrestling styles, but this is how I thought they could have been and yes they still have time to do so. But their career as a tag team has very much stalled, including their growth, which is not necessarily their fault as I had previously mentioned they have been given garbage things to do.

* Ethan Page: this guy is a ready-made star which should be given opportunities to prove that.

* Brock Anderson: full disclosure I have only seen him wrestle a little bit here and a little bit there. But based on what I've seen, he is just a chip off the old block of his father Arn Anderson; you know there is an excellent wrestler in him; he just needs to have more game time to sharpen his wrestling.

* Red Velvet: simply put where the hell has she gone?

* Leyla Hirsch: this baffles me, because when you have essentially someone like her that if you don't know is basically a miniature model of Brock Lesnar, you know a real deal wrestler that is money if pushed correctly I know she has recently been seen on AEW's other promotion ROH.

* Living Dead Girl Abadon: she has a unique gimmick so where the hell is she?

* Taya Valkyrie: I just had to put her here, because they have completely screwed up with this wrestler/character on the grounds of you feed her to Cargill for Cargill to then join the WWE, the consequences of this is Valkyrie has lost all of that momentum from coming into AEW and I mean no disrespect to her, it is purely down to TK and his booking of her, she now seems like just a part of the furniture instead of something special.

* The Magic Girl Yuka Sakazaki: yet again full disclosure I am aware she is also has a contract to another promotion Tokyo Joshi Pro-Wrestling, so I am aware she is busy, but whenever it is possible she should be encouraged/made to feel wanted by AEW, yes this is speculation/wishes on my part, because I don't know how things are behind the scenes, but I would like to see more of her on AEW TV programming/pay-per-views.

* The Problem Marina Shafir: AEW/TK never treat her like the big deal like she could have been, they could have given her a interpretation of a prizefighter; I should point out as things currently stand I don't see her leaving AEW, for the excellent reason she is married to Roderick Strong which is also currently in AEW.

Andrade El Idolo: talk about a complete mismanagement, I know in recent times it is more than likely he just wants to go back to the WWE and be with his wife Charlotte Flair; but even from his AEW debut in 2021, he felt like a big deal, but they didn't for some strange reason push him to in and around the main event, this should have been a chance for him and AEW to show what the WWE was missing out on, but we just didn't get anywhere and I do mean anywhere near that in the slightest, it just seemed like it was never as an outsider on the agenda, so I have to ask this rhetorical question; why bring him in then?

I you were wondering yes this took me some time to put this together and there are more than likely some people off this list. But I think I have made my point where; this is so much talent currently being unutilised or/and mismanaged, that I really couldn't blame for leaving in 99.9% of these cases. There is only one way I can finish this content; It's Wednesday. You know what that means.

No comments:

Post a Comment