Monday 10 April 2023

Reactionary To The Wrestling News of: WWE Sold To Endeavor To Merge With UFC In 2023, But We All Know Why This Happened Right? by AverageMansReview

Reactionary To The Wrestling News of: WWE Sold To Endeavor To Merge With UFC In 2023, But We All Know Why This Happened Right? by AverageMansReview

Warning Disclaimer: what I am going to say here is partially based on facts, speculation and opinion, even though hopefully in some cases they may be at minimum in the right ballpark and I am here just to talk about the WWE.

Well played Mr. McMahon: I know, I know I don't like saying that either. But as for as I can see it roughly in a general sense; he goes from being ousted from his empire [and rightly so] to selling his empire making lots of money, to returning to the head of the table [WWE Executive Vice Chairman with a two-year contract as an employee] with on the grand scale of things less power, but also on the wrestling side of things more power and more space to use it in any way shape or form he sees fit, without too much of a pushback may be Triple H and other in a similar position will try, as it has already been shown he is already back in creative and prevented his next generations of his family from fully taking over so basically selling them down the river, even though I am sure they made money out of this deal somehow and who knows they may get put in power by their new partners. So in a nutshell as long as Mr. McMahon continues to make is newly found partners money, as far as I can tell he could have a large stranglehold on the WWE, it could even be worse than before I don't know and no I'm not even dramatising this situation.

Now I have said all this I can now say this; long-term wrestling community would know what I am about to say has been well-known for years, that Mr. McMahon will never give up power until the day he dies, there is only two fingers that drives this man power and money and as I have just pointed out he has the best mixture of both yes including if he can't have the WWE no one else will in a family sense.

If you're thinking that I am being incredibly harsh, allow me to tell you some little things about Mr. McMahon, yes from a business sense he may know how to make money and through a global pandemic screw people out of money by having the audacity to call them " budget cuts" but everyone within the wrestling industry including fan base knows that the WWE have so much money that they could have easily supported everyone on their books.

He is a slightly odd person; such as he will refuse his commentators to say 6'7 in height because it adds to 13 so it is either one higher or lower, I am amazed he has got a moustache, no I really am. Because if you are round my age of 40 or older you would know of this great battle; between Mr. McMahon and his moustache, he refuses to let it win until now and he hates people sneezing around him, because in his mind it is a lack of discipline.

I would really like to sit down and talk to one of his old commentators and hear what they have to say, because these are the only things that have consistently came to light over the years.

But on so much more of a serious note; I mean this in a professional tone, I hope that Mr. McMahon's newly found partners deal with his alleged sexual allegations properly if or when they should pop up again.

But we move on to various versions of this hash tag #FireVinceMcMahon. The younger generations I am not saying this to instigate anything or being condescending. You need to learn and learn quick that throughout this content if I haven't made it clear enough already, this individual is going absolutely nowhere then, now, forever. I mean it took me ages to get around to warming up to the possibility that, I should now at least be thinking of the possibility he is never coming back and that was just warming up to the idea, but by then he was back. But when he eventually passes on I guess the only positive is the younger generations would by then understand that somehow Mr McMahon was one of the founding members of changing the face of wrestling between himself, Eric Bischoff and Paul Heyman, but is now the single person that is holding it back and spend two minutes thinking about Triple H, Stephanie McMahon [I know she isn't with the company anymore or when this content was created,] Shawn Michaels and others behind the scenes that have been trying to push the WWE forward and presented as something not new but modern, you know everything wasn't brilliant, but most definitely trying to put in the back of everyone's mind the archaic running of this promotion just for it to potentially go backwards at minimum a little, especially take some time to think about Triple H having to deal with the problems that his father-in-law brings, such as wrestling talent being unhappy with Mr. McMahon being back the atmosphere backstage between everyone is said to be negative and I like Triple H, but even I have to say you can come out on TV and say I'm paraphrasing here nothing is going to change. But my response probably like most people is prove it. Because I know it is business, but at some point down the line there will be a physical merger so a lot of personal of all kinds of jobs will be losing their jobs possibly including talent. Who knows they might actually restructure their talents contracts for incoming new talent so eventually their old practices can be left in the dark ages, probably not but for everyone concerned we can just hope. I’m going to leave on a rhetorical question; I were there if Mr McMahon’s newly found partners [Endeavor] knew of the potential if he came back how detrimental he would be too the WWE which they paid $9.3 billion for? Which they own 51%

 

No comments:

Post a Comment