Saturday 18 February 2023

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE Elimination Chamber 2023 by AverageMansReviews

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE Elimination Chamber 2023 by AverageMansReviews

Bobby Lashley vs. Brock Lesnar; Singles Match: my pick is some kind of draw match thrown out. Interference from Imperium: the WWE Intercontinental Champion Gunther, Ludwig Kaiser & Giovanni Vinci. So when WrestleMania 39/2023 rolls around, we have Brock Lesnar vs. The Hurt Business' Bobby Lashley [with MVP, Shelton Benjamin & Cedric Alexander] vs. Imperium: the WWE Intercontinental Champion Gunther [with Ludwig Kaiser & Giovanni Vinci;] Triple Threat Match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship which I fully expect for Gunther on the bigger stage of the more in professional wrestling [this is providing that this scenario comes to be.]

The Grit Couple: Edge & Beth Phoenix vs. The Judgment Day's Finn Bálor & Rhea Ripley [with Damian Priest & Dominik Mysterio;] Mixed-Tag Match: my pick is The Grit Couple: Edge & Beth Phoenix . With the assistance from Ray Mysterio to set up a Father vs. Son Singles Match for this year's WrestleMania as they have kept this plate spinning over every recent festive period.

Asuka vs. Liv Morgan vs. Nikki Cross vs. Raquel Rodriguez vs. Natalya vs. Carmella; Elimination Chamber Match for a WWE Raw Women's Championship Match at WrestleMania 39: my pick is Asuka. Please let this be our new gimmick's coming out party, full disclosure I have only seen the smallest of her online outside of the WWE, but Asuka or now Asuka a version of Kana is a massive deal. I should just point out Asuka has always been a big deal to me, but she has always been treated way that she should have been, so I also fully expect her if she wins here to win the WWE Raw Women's Championship from Bianca Belair at WrestleMania

Seth Rollins vs. Johnny Gargano vs. Bronson Reed vs. The Judgement Day's Damian Priest vs.The Street Prophets' Montez Ford vs. Champ Austin Theory; Elimination Chamber Match for the WWE United States Championship: my pick is Austin Theory. Simply put if this Premium Live Event happened at a different time of year, I would have really liked to give this championship to anyone minus Theory and/or Rollins basically give it to one of the young guns and make this their coming out in appearance as in they have established themselves and obviously this can still happen regardless of winning this championship here. But I have a feeling what they will do is have Theory to retain here, to bring back The United States Championship Open Challenge, which was started by John Cena back in the day; after this event to build up until WrestleMania to beat somebody like a like a Elias for Theory to issue another challenge and here comes John Cena to take on the challenge. All I know about Cena is at the moment in time he is at minimum heavily pencilled in for this event, I know there has been confirmation you will be there, but I have been around wrestling long enough to know things could and do change. So if they use The United States Championship Open Challenge it gives them the option if or he doesn't appear, it gets around the feud building exercise as well and finally I know this match has been speculated or referenced for some time now, but if The United States Championship Open Challenge comes back this should roughly indicate they have something up their sleeves for WrestleMania

Sami Zayn vs. Champ The Bloodline's Roman Reigns [with Paul Heyman;] Singles Match for the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship: my pick is Roman Reigns. I think the vast majority of us know that this match/match slot is in 85% storyline progression and 15% about the wrestling and don't get me wrong this will be a good match. But I do honestly believe not having Zayn in the main event of WrestleMania 39/2023 is just criminal, because he has been white hot for a long time now. I mean if they have any common sense it should be Zayn vs. Rhodes vs. Reigns in the main event of WrestleMania for the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship and there is a way that everyone looks better for having this match and there will be no losers. In the closing stages of this match; mysteriously yet accidentally Zayn walks into a Crossroads Rhodes pins him 1... 2... 3 Cody Rhodes is your new Undisputed WWE Universal Champion. Zayn sells the Crossroads, but he seems to have a little smile on his face as if his plan was if I can't win I will do the second best thing and dethrone Reigns so as everyone has wanted for some time now for Zayn to dethrone and it should really be him anyway [or if it isn't I am wondering if it is going to be Jey Usos; by interference that backfires at WrestleMania] it would give Zayn another wrinkle to his character as he outsmarted Roman and dethrones him, I mean Zayn could even start coming out with things like "I beat Roman Reigns" or he could even say to Rhodes "You didn't beat Roman Reigns I beat Roman Reigns, so it should be me that is your first challenger?" and obviously Reigns will be protected from the loss, because he wasn't involved in the pin-fall which means after this event he could go into this mad King/Chief character wrinkle and just to finish off I am not so sure now if Johnson will show up at WrestleMania this year or not.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment