Friday 23 December 2022

Average Extra of: The Hypocrisy of the United Kingdom & the United States of America towards Jeremy Clarkson 2022 by AverageMansReviews

Average Extra of: The Hypocrisy of the United Kingdom & the United States of America towards Jeremy Clarkson 2022 by AverageMansReviews

A friendly heads up: I will be discussing and saying some things that some of you are not going to like, so you can either leave and have a good festive period and I wish you my best for the New Year a head or you can take a risk and read what I have to say and because I haven't said this for a while I don't allow adult words in my content, but I do use a softer ways of using different words to express myself and it will have potentially offensive content.

Real Talking Time:

Now to be honest this content stems from the outrage over Jeremy Clarkson's column published in the Sun newspaper "At night, I'm unable to sleep as I lie there, grinding my teeth and dreaming of the day when she [Meghan] is made to parade naked through the streets of every town in Britain while the crowds chant 'Shame!' and throw lumps of excrement at her. Has since done a backhanded apology [this means he has apologised, but not really] by saying I've rather put my foot in it. In a column I wrote about Meghan, I made a clumsy reference to a scene in Game of Thrones and this has gone down badly with a great many people. I'm horrified to have caused so much hurt and I shall be more careful in future."

Ever since this situation has happened, I have been amazed by the outcry and let me make this crystal clear I am neutral on this entire situation. But just in case you're wondering how can I be neutral? This is easy, on reading and making sure I have read it correctly I found someone to read it online, because I am dyslexic. So when I read it or understood it completely, I said Well that is Jeremy Clarkson, being Jeremy Clarkson for you."

Because as of this content I am heading into my 40's I know how to deal with people of this mind set and advancing age and it is very simple; just ignore them, I mean I am not saying Jeremy Clarkson is or was trying to stir up some controversy or just putting his opinion out there [which this is probably more of the case,] but however and this is completely speculation; if it was his intended purpose to manufacture some controversy. I would say he has very much achieved his objective with flying colours.

The more I heard from different perspectives which they are entitled to make from the US and some in the UK, the more I was like okay you have had your say move on. But it hasn't blown over so the more I heard, the more I would like "You want to be careful." Now I am at the point where okay I have had enough; Because everyone keeps talking about their right to have an opinion and a prospective, the freedom of speech and so on and so forth.

Which this is true, but the problem with this is obviously this; you may say all of this about freedom of speech, but your argument already has a giant hole in it and it would be the fact based on your own prospective that "If I am entitled to the freedom of speech and my opinion, that means anyone else from a different perspective is entitled to their own opinion and perspective." Including Jeremy Clarkson, now on a word to word basis I don't see any adult language words in his comments and when I say any adult words I am talking about the ones that if it was spoken language they would have to be bleeped out.

He passes that checkpoint clear; check, the content is dark, but remember freedom of speech; check, Clarkson is well-known for going on a verbal visual imagination rant anyway. I am not inside his head, but behind this article lays a sentiment of frustration which is understandable. Because yes I haven't seen the documentary, but for the fact that they have now got their freedom from The Royal Family [and no I am not a royalist] and they aren't going away and living their lives as they wanted to, but sticking around and irritating a section of our society. Whilst in the UK we are struggling for one reason or another to basically live and you have these two wealthy individuals airing their dirty laundry for lots and lots of money yes I know Clarkson is extremely wealthy himself, but even by the sound of it he is getting fed up of the consistent situation around these two in particular I know in the interest of fairness and balance it is also The Royal Family as well.

Now I have advised people or I have been told by people on a social media platform "If you don't like what I am saying you don't have to reply."So let's take two seconds to analyse this if I don't like or I have said this to another person. I may be brain-damaged but even I can work out surely this method works for not reading the Sun newspaper?

Now you may remember I said this earlier "You want to be careful." Now I am at the point where okay I have had enough. First things first I'm going to begin at home meaning in the United Kingdom if a comedian from a different section of our politics landscape had said something similar to Clarkson that would be okay, but as it is from Clarkson from a different perspective of politics it is wrong and let me remind you everyone keeps talking about freedom of speech and/or using it when it suits them to fit into their narrative.

Secondly because I am lower down in our social pecking order as in disabled with mental health issues on top. Let me make you aware of the fact that I have to deal with unpleasant people online and in the real world telling me/expressing themselves in any way that they see fit; so I'm just going to tell you some classic examples roughly " Your Mum should had an abortion, because you are a waste in society" or I had these three gentlemen walk up to me after going to a concert many years ago, telling me "I have a right to kill you, because you are an non-contributing member of society and God gives me that right. Which I should now point out I come from the alternative lifestyle choice, which means you have a lot of hairy men with body piercings and women with let's just say loud dress sense when you see them including I had some friends and members of my family and all we were doing where waiting for a taxi. So things quickly escalated where some people overheard what was transpiring, which some more people overheard including my uncle wanting to let's just say wanted to respond with a physical response which my brother and my uncle's son had to hold him back at some point, a cause my wheelchair had broken down as well and some of these people just pointed out that you are outnumbered and we are just here to have fun so go away or we suggest you go away." Luckily enough that taxi showed up and these three religious gentlemen quickly retreated and everyone went their separate ways, because I don't know what you have heard about people from the alternative lifestyle but most of us, want to live peacefully and doing our own thing. The final example I can give you is being called a spastic, which I am one. But apart from the threat to my life these would be civil matters which basically means if I wanted to prosecute somebody I would have to pay, but if I was to call someone a racial word, besides my content creating life being pretty much over, it is now a criminal matter which means I would be arrested [I am just going to leave that there.]

Now on to the US; so let me get this right most of you are disgusted by Jeremy Clarkson's comments; so let me tell you; your country is founded on the idea of freedom of speech and the right to bear arms Constitutional 1778 [but it is now almost 2023; when this was first dictated, so it is distinctly possible that this isn't sitting within the modern world] including but not forgetting seen ethnic backgrounds as different levels of your society [I know the UK has  a similar issue with people of different ethnic backgrounds as well we could do better/we should aim to do better] and taking away a woman's right to have an abortion in some states, before I receive backlash which I am probably going to anyway, I should state I know as it relates to the political/judges system in the US I know the very basics so it is hard to get things overturned which I acknowledge that.

I keep getting told I am gaslighting, this is false; I am simply pointing out in the manner that the US is dealing with Jeremy Clarkson is just wow and I did say everyone is entitled to their opinion and views, but we are talking about words here and once again freedom of speech works both ways. As I have been dictating this I have seen on social media the this newspaper in question has issued an apology for the article, firstly they shouldn't have had to based on the freedom of speech thing, but secondly now they have that be the end of it. But everyone knows it won't, until the council culture gets their pound of flesh and I hate being right I have just had a quick scan of some of these comments I am paraphrasing here but in a nutshell they are saying it is too late and they want their pound of flesh.

Well if the truth was known; I wasn't going to put in this massive, massive, massive point, in all truth I could vaguely remember it and then I remembered it once someone mentioned it in their content. But I am still in two minds if I want to put it in or not, so as you can tell I went in with the thought process of in for a penny, in for a pound. And I should warn you this will definitely be a mic drop moment. But didn't one of your President's in recent years insight allegations/false information [ which to this very day is supporters still believe] which ended up with the US Capitol Building being overtaken by his supporters [and I use that term loosely,] where people died and obviously some are now in prison? My point being if an Ex-President cause this amount of damage and harm, the United States of America has no place to complain about in comparison someone lower down on the pecking order of the United Kingdom broadcasting network in the form of Jeremy Clarkson.

I mean here is a great idea how about you get on with your life, especially over this festive period and enjoy your family; you know unlike the people in Ukraine being in a war-torn country and fighting for their country and lives, because I know there are some people that enjoy twisting words my point is simply this; get a perspective on life and Happy Holidays and Best Wishes for 2023.

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment