Friday 4 November 2022

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE Crown Jewel 2022 by AverageMansReviews

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE Crown Jewel 2022 by AverageMansReviews

Just a heads up: even though I am against this Premium Live Event or anything to do with this part of the world for the politics behind it and so on and so forth. Yes I still do these Premium Live Events predictions, but if everything goes all right I should be watching this event and if you should read anything in my content about I am not going to watch this event previously [I am covering my back] I am just going to simply put it like this before I receive any backlash of being called a hypocrite, simply put I am just being professional end of story, so this will be the first time I have ever seen this Premium Live Event instead of the small amount of matches to make into content. As I have just dictated this on Tuesday night [01/11/2022] there are now concerns of this event actually taking place, because of warning of attack in Saudi Arabia, but the WWE are monitoring the situation.

The Brawling Brutes [Ridge Holland & Butch] vs. Champs The Bloodline's The Usos [Jey & Jimmy Usos;] Tag Team Match for the Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship: my pick is The Bloodline's The Usos [Jey & Jimmy Usos.] I only have one problem with this match and it is I just wanted them to build up of least the idea that we may have new champions here, because these championship aren't going anywhere. I am looking forward to this match, it should be excellent, but as I have already just said, the only thing missing is the potential of new champions here even though once again I know it isn't going to have them.

Damage CTRL's [Dakota Kai & IYO SKY] vs. Champs Alexa Bliss & Asuka; Tag Team Match for the WWE Women’s Tag Team Championships: my pick is Damage CTRL [Dakota Kai & IYO SKY.] Even though I have chosen this outcome I really hated, what I am suggesting is Alexa Bliss & Asuka are transitional champions and having the shortest reign of roughly 6 days going from Monday 31/10/2022 to Saturday 05/11 2022 with these championships, they individually or together deserve so much more better treatment, on some research if things go down the way I think they are yes this will give them the newest record for holding these championships which if you are interested the shortest reign is being currently held by Raquel Rodriguez & Aliyahl; 13 days Monday 29/08/2022 to Monday 12/09/2022 .

Firstly Damage CTRL as a trio with Bayley at the moment they could just do with picking up some momentum again so this team will by about 80% win back these championships which brings me onto secondly Bliss will probably have a funny turn leading into her dark side again, so don't be too surprised if she takes it out on Asuka.

Damage CTRL's Bayley vs. Champ Bianca Belair; Last Woman Standing Match for the WWE Raw Women's Championship: my pick is Damage CTRL's Bayley. I mean with the stipulation being used here, it is a good way to keep Belair looking strong in defeat and putting the championship on Bayley. For me Bayley has got to win here, because for her and her trio, but especially her she could do with some momentum rebuilding, because if she doesn't win here I don't know where she goes from here. But having said that I have just realised if everything between this match and the last match in this order goes how I think they will go this trio will go into this event without any and come out with all of them, which would be a hard reset, so that will be good fun, but I still really hate it coming at the cost of Alexa Bliss & Asuka.

Braun Strowman vs. Omos [with MVP;] Singles Match: my pick is Omos. Simply put from interference from MVP. This match is going to be an absolute train wreck and not in a good way. If they are expecting Strowman to be the ring general here as in someone that maps out the match, good luck with that and of what I know about Omos he is a luminous green as it relates to being a green wrestler in fact he can't wrestle and when I saw on social media a small clip of Omos pushing Strowman through the ring ropes I knew then that this isn't going to end well.

Drew McIntyre vs. Karrion Kross [with Scarlett;] Steel Cage Match: my pick is Karrion Kross [with Scarlett.] Let's just hope this match is much better than the previous encounter at Drew McIntyre vs. Karrion Kross [with Scarlett;] Strap Match at WWE Extreme Rules 2022.but having said that I really wouldn’t mind McIntyre picking up the W here, because he is another wrestler that could do with a win and this would mean 50-50 booking and this wouldn’t be the only time a uses terminology [ 50-50 booking; is where for this example we have two wrestlers doing the wrestling one week, the first wrestler is victorious and balance that next week the second wrestler will pick up the win to give him his momentum back; short-term this works providing you don’t have exactly the same match week, after week, month after month.] Yes I know some people will say it depends on the wrestlers and their chemistry is depending how far you can push this there are some wrestlers that have good chemistry that your viewers will never get bored of as long as you don’t deliberately run into the ground and I mean relentlessly run into the ground.

Brock Lesnar vs. Bobby Lashley; Singles Match: my pick is Brock Lesnar. I smell 50-50 booking here, you see I did some research  Bobby Lashley [with MVP] vs. Champ Brock Lesnar [with Paul Heyman;] Singles Match for the WWE Championship. Where Bobby Lashley was victorious, so I fully expect Lesnar to pick up the win here to set up another match at some time down the line for the final encounter or something like that.

The O.C. [AJ Styles, The Good Brothers: Luke Gallows & the NJPW  NEVER Openweight Champion Karl Anderson] vs. The Judgment Day [Finn Bálor, Damian Priest & Dominik Mysterio with Rhea Ripley;] Six-Man Tag Team Match: my pick is The Judgment Day [Finn Bálor, Damian Priest & Dominik Mysterio with Rhea Ripley. Even though I don't watch the WWE TV programming I know that other than Bray Wyatt The Bloodline and The Judgement Day are hot right now so it would be silly for them to lose here.

Logan Paul [Jake Paul] vs. The Bloodline's Champ Roman Reigns [with Paul Heyman;] Singles Match for the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship: my pick is The Bloodline's Champs Roman Reigns [with Paul Heyman.] We know the championship/championships aren't going anywhere. So let's hope Logan and Reigns come up with a match outlay to make Logan looked better for having this match, yes I am not too keen on him as a person. But as a wrestling talent he has talent there and the most important thing to do is to build on his previous outings and not to have a squash match or short match, I mean if he can go through this match and look solid the good against Reigns that would be good.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment