Friday 21 October 2022

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE/NXT Halloween Havoc 2022 by AverageMansReviews

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE/NXT Halloween Havoc 2022 by AverageMansReviews

Just a heads up/Full Disclosure: this will not be a regular thing [if or when it is convenient for me,] I just realised on Tuesday 18/10/2022 that I had nothing on Sunday, so I was thinking I would watch this Premium Live Event and obviously I don't know the feud stories heading in also I may not know the faction/groups and their alliances or feuds and so on and so forth. But however I do know some of these wrestlers from the main roster or/and their time in NXT UK and on top of that I have watched some people's content on reviews of this brand, so I am not going into this completely blind just may be one eye shut.

Alba Fyre vs. the Women's Championship Toxic Attraction member Mandy Rose [with the other members Gigi Dolin & Jacy Jayne;] Singles match for the NXT Women's Championship: my pick is Toxic Attraction member Mandy Rose. With Toxic Attraction's other member Sonya Deville interfering with the referee dealing with the other two on the other side of the ring; that kind of match outlay; I am happy to see that at least one NXT UK Scottish wrestler got given a respectable roster repackaging from Kay Lee Ray to Alba Fyre unlike Piper Niven to [for those that may be new to me I refused to use her repackaged name,] but I will say it this once Doudrop and just for the sake of fairness and balance I refused to use Walter's and back in the day when Chad Gable went under a different name on the main roster I refused back then to say it, I am just saying I have a history of refusing gimmicks/gimmick names if let's put this politely I think they are garbage.

Apollo Crews vs. Grayson Waller; Spin the Wheel, Make the Deal: TBD Match: my pick is Apollo Crews. I can't be the only one that thinks Crews with his wrestling ability should be able to be a big star, but for one reason or another he has never been given a decent push with a decent gimmick, maybe put him with somebody that is good on the mic [before I receive backlash, I should just point out my knowledge is based on pre-existing knowledge and not up-to-date.] 

Diamond Mine's Julius Creed vs. Damon Kemp; Ambulance Match; If Julius loses, Brutus Creed will have to leave NXT: my pick is Diamond Mine's Julius Creed. For three reasons; one, his opponent here when you click on his name there is no links which means as things are now one has taken the time to put anything here, which could indicate the possibility of him not winning and two, of what I can tell the Creed Brothers haven't been together long enough under the WWE umbrella for them to be separated and three for the Diamond Mine [which I know maybe a grain of salt about them; meaning they are a well established faction on this brand and that is it;] so as they possibly [let's keep in mind I don't watch this brand] but they are hot at the moment, I don't see them losing a member at this moment in time.

Roxanne Perez vs. Cora Jade; Spin the Wheel, Make the Deal: Weapons Wild Match: my pick is Cora Jade. I'm not going to waste anyone's time here and say I don't know these two wrestlers, so I have just chosen somebody.

Carmelo Hayes [with Trick Williams] vs. Oro Mensah vs. Wes Lee vs. Von Wagner [with Mr. Stone] vs. Nathan Frazer; Ladder Match for the Vacant NXT North American Championship: my pick is Carmelo Hayes. I just went with the theory of the person that they are with could influence this match, so by the process of elimination that leaves me with two and because I know of Mr. Stone outside of the WWE, I went with the pair I knew nothing about here.

Ilja Dragunov vs. JD McDonagh vs. the NXT Championship Bron Breakker; Triple Threat Match for the NXT Championship: my pick is Ilja Dragunov. Now I know a little about each wrestler here, such as Dragunov is a pure wrestler, no gimmicks or correction no major gimmicks, hopefully they are still allowing him to wrestle like he did in the UK TV product and likewise for McDonagh his technical wrestling style, I hope he has a better gimmick than the Irish Ace [which I don't/didn't mind this gimmick, but it only really works when you're winning against established names on the roster, so when he began to lose and complain I know it is the usual heel characteristics, but when you have obviously wrestling talent, at some point you need to win the big one and on the UK NXT he never did, I know this is more down to booking, but eventually it damages the character. I know Breakker is carrying on the Steiner name and by his physical shape like the other two in this match as far as I'm concerned these three are going to be in and around or just to cover my back this should be in or around the WWE main event picture when they land on the main roster.

Because this Premium Live Event's theme is Halloween, I know the WWE are not too keen on blood or it may have been banned I don't know, but as I have seen a little bit on social media this match looks like a clash of the titans, so accidentally or not blood may be in this match and because I know from watching in this case Dragunov and matches of this calibre he tends really leave the ring batted and bruised at minimum, so they may go with this image of him damaged [hopefully not too damaged with him holding this championship.]

No comments:

Post a Comment