Saturday 14 May 2022

Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness 2022 by AverageMansReviews

Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness 2022 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time

Warning/Additional information: there is flashing effects/colourful effects/animal cruelty/decapitation/impaling/decomposing/incinerating/breaking. I have researched these different Dimensions characters and only use the ones that I feel comfortable using, meaning I have researched for a little while [it has just come to me in hindsight they should have put the dimensions on-screen; but I digress] where we are in the film and yes before someone points Earth Dimension-616 and -838 get mentioned in this film or I hope -838 gets mentioned in this film, I quickly put it down in my mobile and as it relates to The Dimension of Dreams, I took an educated guess based on scenes/sequences of this film, so just to cover my back I could be wrong, but when you come to see this film you will understand right or wrong where I kind of got the hint this is where we are.

Keep away: Earth Dimension-838 and/or Earth Dimension-616 Dr. Stephen Strange/Doctor Strange/other Dr. Stephen Strange later on [Benedict Cumberbatch] are individually trying to keep America Chavez: [Xochitl Gomez] out of the hands of Wanda Maximoff which has been using Darkhold, which simply put is dark magic and it takes its toll on its user, consequently she has become the Scarlet Witch/Dimension of Dreams Wanda Maximoff [Elizabeth Olsen] to achieve her mission.

The pacing for this 126 minute film is reliably good, I am not being disrespectful when I say this, but because of the way this film is of basically lots of madness happening in one way or another, the pacing has to just be ready to adapt within less than a second notice.

This film is a visual spectacle, so there is lots to see and experience, my favourite sequence which incorporates the art and action would be Earth-Dimension-616 Dr. Stephen Strange/Doctor Strange vs. Other Dr. Stephen Strange/Doctor Strange they use their powers, but with using musical notes [classical musical notes] this is just fantastic imagination and it really does push home that anything is possible for the MCU [Marvel Cinematic Universe,] because not only does it have these serious action sequences mixed in with engaging art there was a drop of comedy in this sequence as well, Earth Dimension-616 Dr. Stephen Strange/Doctor Strange uses this harp to create this tiny note which is enough to overload his opponent. Only want to point out somebody as it relates to the comedy, but I can't take that away from anyone, let's just say this individual has worked with this Director [Sam Raimi] a few times before, I had to vaguely mention this individual.

The character developments and performances are also going into a completely different level as well, I mean I know I need to go and watch some of the latest films in the MCU, but they have really pulled away from one big happy ending [that kind of ending, I mean this by tone, not actually by what happens in the film.] So consequently because of this the performers have more flexibility or depth to work with as without giving too much away, it is easy to identify with Wanda Maximoff [full disclosure I haven't seen WandaVision 2021 yet,] but I get something happened here and we are now seeing the ramifications of it and once again full disclosure someone pointed this out to me when I said I haven't watched it yet.]

This film receives: 10/10, this film is lots of fun; after everything is said and done this mark is the outcome,as I have already alluded to this film has so much to offer its viewers, that it is impossible to not be engulfed by this film when it hits you like a gigantic wave of artistic visions, action, in-depth character/performances and comedy. But I do hope at some point in the future they cover the ramifications of the characters that should be dead but aren't in Spider-Man: No Way Home 2021. But either way I am invested in what the MCU are coming out with, I mean I always have been invested in it, most of the time like 90%. I just went through a phase after the passing of Stan Lee in 2018, it just didn't feel right watching the MCU so I stayed away for a little while [I can't remember but just to cover my back I may have watched a film now and again, but you know what I'm trying to say here,] you know it's that complicated thing of nothing personal of just for this period of time I felt uncomfortable dealing with the MCU. There's one final thing I know that the Earth Dimension-616 used to be called or originally called Earth-199999.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment