Wednesday 20 April 2022

Below 2002 by AverageMansReviews

Below 2002 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time

Warning: there is flashing effects/colourful/shooting/suicides/medical/burning/animal cruelty

Where is that Easter egg I have checked out of this film 32 minutes in: well basically without giving too much away what we have here is a story of history coming back for revenge on this boat/U.S. Navy Submarine [USS Tiger Shark] its Captain is Lieutenant Brice [Bruce Greenwood] our backdrop is August 1943.

The only thing I can point out which is of any positivity is the scenery or any of the art as it relates to these underwater sequences with these boats/submarines and stingrays. But for the rest of it; man it is boring,; the pacing of this 105 minute film mixed in with these character developments and performances are not poor, but something that never really grips me or they are either just reliable and stable character developments/performances of what they are meant to be.

This film receives: 2/10, this film is poor; I would now like to take the time to thank the person who purchased me the bounty East egg with three miniature bounty bars, it was well appreciated and don't worry I did share one bounty bar with the person that purchased this Easter egg for me, it went down in one sitting. But back to this film project has I made reference to this earlier, I really did check out around this time, if I had the choice I wouldn't watch this film again. But somehow it has two nominations credited to its name, Fangoria Chainsaw Awards 2003; Chainsaw Award; Best Score Graeme Revel. Fantasporto 2003; International Fantasy Film Award; Best Film David Twohy.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment