Wednesday 20 October 2021

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE Crown Jewel 2021 by AverageMansReviews

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE Crown Jewel 2021 by AverageMansReviews

Just a heads up: these matches may be in the wrong order and I have haven't been up-to-date on the world of wrestling for a little while I have watched a little bit and that is it.

Mansoor vs. Mustafa Ali; Singles Match: my pick is Mansoor. Simply put I am sure he is undefeated in this part of the world and I know he is from this part of the world, so I expect this streak to continue, but this match should be good.

Edge vs. Seth Rollins; Hell in a Cell Match: my pick is Edge. Edge is an older wrestler and everyone knows that the regime of this country likes his older wrestlers. But I do think the WWE have missed an opportunity here where they could have simply added a No1 Contenders stipulation for the WWE Universal Championship, this is like a win, win, win and win situation whatever the outcomes are of this one and involving the WWE Universal Championship Match later on; on this card. I mean this is common sense, logical, engaging and medium term booking, but then again I have just realised I'm talking about the WWE hierarchy here so they probably can't handle the complexities [yes I am being sarcastic here] of what I am suggesting.

Piper Niven vs. Zelina Vega; Singles Match; Queen's Crown Tournament Finals: my pick is Zelina Vega. Based on I know how this company runs, I mean the hierarchy of this company has this absolutely fantastic opportunity to sublimely say "Anyone can be a Queen regardless of body shape and the send that really positive body message out into their universe. "I am not big into looks but before I receive any form of backlash I prefer someone like Niven's shape; good for hugs and other things.

I am very much hoping they don't go away I think they are going to go and yes this is just speculation mixed with many years of dealing with this company. I just hope they don't make this very cheap and unpleasant feud between Niven and Queen Vega about how could  Niven ever be Queen based on body shaming [ I know they are on two different main rosters, but when is that ever stopped this hierarchy from doing what they want and whilst I am here I really don't like the gimmick name Doudrop hence why I use Niven.] But I can see them using this feud narrative, because it is straight out of their ancient playbook and it would bring instant heat to Vega/push for her? [The reason why of the question-mark is because this would be a new gimmick and likewise a push for her, but in a very short time this would be detrimental to her if they run it into the ground as they always do so by the end of this she would be damaged goods, so what would the point of this potential new gimmick and push for her be? Or  better yet if you go with making Niven/Doudrop Queen you can give her a better name/gimmick or please better than Queen Doudrop, because if she has that name  she won't be taking  seriously so if you go with her WWE take this opportunity to give her a fresh start on the main roster. Like just off the top of my head go with the First Queen of Scotland Niven

Finn Bálor vs. Xavier Woods; Singles Match King of the Ring Tournament Finals: my pick is Xavier Woods. He is the only one from The New Day trio that hasn't had something big happened to him [Kofi Kingston has held the WWE Championship and Big E is currently holding the WWE Championship,] so Woods is well, well overdue a new gimmick and a push, I am just sitting here thinking I hope they don't do what I think the hierarchy might do and that is to either way win or lose completely disband The New Day. Or alternatively; this would require something in this company doesn't do on two points; continuity and mostly acknowledge NXT, as it relates to Bálor you see the last time he was down there he had the name of "The Prince" Finn Bálor, so they could evolve this character from Prince to King; this is another good match. But silly me something has just come to me, it would make better sense if Woods was to win, so at WWE Survivor Series 2021 we have King Woods vs. the Intercontinental Champion King Nakamura; Singles Match for the Crown, I know they did something similar with King Corbin vs. Nakamura; Singles Match for his Crown, [SmackDown Friday, 18/06/2021,] but I don't think they would be able to resist a King vs. King Match Winner takes the Crown at this major pay-per-view and yes I would take King Woods to win at this pay-per-view, possibly with the character developments of doing anything to retain his Crown, I am not turning him Heel here, just being more aggressive as it took him a long time to get to this stage in his career and he isn't going to give it up so easily and I know they could still do something like this with King vs. King Match down the line with King Bálor vs. the Intercontinental Champion King Nakamura Winner takes the Crown at some point down the line at another pay-per-view, but it would be a great bit of variety if they take the Survivor Series 2021 route or they could do after the Survivor Series if King Bálor he could go after King Nakamura firstly for his Crown and secondly is Championship. Basically what I discussed here in this section is options that the WWE potentially has at their disposal, but I bet you they don't even take these routes or screw up these great potential idea and as you can see either of these three Kings there is plenty of high quality matches and content and if they want to be really cheesy but all in good fun around about Christmas day or somewhere around here just for one night only they could have a Six-man Tag Team Match we could have these three Kings on one team and three Heels on the other team, where obviously these three Kings pick up the W. Or we could have the same stipulations but I have these three Kings vs.  King Corbin, King Sheamus & King Booker with Jerry “The King" Lawler has as The Special Guest Referee.

Goldberg vs. Bobby Lashley; No Holds Barred Match: my pick is Bobby Lashley. This is another example out of the hierarchy's ancient playbook, but this time I can completely understand it, let's just say every time Goldberg is in this part of the world is matches ranging legendary and forever disaster pieces to poor; The Undertaker vs. Goldberg at WWE Super ShowDown 2019 to Goldberg vs. the WWE Universal Champion “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt; Singles Match for the WWE Universal Championship at WWE Super ShowDown 2020. So by using this stipulation it showed protect Goldberg [please don't do your infamous ritual before coming out to the ring; he head butts mostly locker or anything hard] but I digress and the character image of Goldberg in short kayfabe.

Drew McIntyre vs. the WWE Champion big E; Singles Match for the WWE Championship: my pick is Big E. Even though I haven't been watching any up-to-date content on this company for a little while I am just going to say it just feels too early and this is not the right time for him to end his first main event Championship run even though I don't know how long he has been Champion [on a little bit of research as of when this was first being dictated; 36 days so yes it is way, way, way too early for his first main event Championship run to come to an end, well that is if they have any common sense and value in Big E has a main event guy, which I am sure they do or I am sure they do right? You never know with the hierarchy of this company.]

AJ Styles & Omos vs. the WWE Raw Tag Team Champions RK-Bro [Randy Orton & Riddle;] Tag Team Match for the WWE Raw Tag Team Championships: my pick is RK-Bro [Randy Orton & Riddle.] Regardless of what happens here in this match at this pay-per-view, we will probably just be here again at the next pay-per-view so let's just move on shall we.

Bianca Belair vs. Sasha Banks vs. the WWE SmackDown Women's Champion Becky Lynch; Triple threat Match for the WWE SmackDown Women's Champion: my pick is Becky Lynch. Just based on after some more research her current reign is only 59 days old [when this was first being dictated,] so it feels too early to have her drop this Championship here.

Brock Lesnar vs. the Universal Champion Roman Reigns [with Paul Heyman;] Singles Match for the WWE Universal Championship: my pick is Brock Lesnar. In short I fully expect Heyman to turn on Reigns [not being lazy here but I have already discussed this match/match slot/situation here In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE Extreme Rules 2021 Links  https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2021/09/in-depth-predictionsother-elements-for_25.html so if you want to know more check it out.



Additional Match/Result and Mistakes:

 

 

Spoiler incoming!

 




The Usos [Jey Uso & Jimmy Uso] Defeated The Hurt Business [Cedric Alexander & Shelton Benjamin] and whilst I'm here I am aware of that The Hurt Business have broken up as a faction/stable, but and I have no problem with this coaching combination, but why are they still using that name? Because I would think it would remind everyone involved including the viewers in attendance and at home over what this faction/stable could have been more than what it was, so why haven't the hierarchy just gave them an opportunity to come up with a new gimmick away from this constant reminder of could and should have been future legendary status as a faction/stable. Full disclosure I didn't watch it, but of what I was hearing from everywhere they were really on to something and without depressing anyone, they had the rug swiftly taken away from underneath their feet way, way too early as in it felt as if they were just getting started.

Now on to the mistake of I have made; I am not going to change them, this was just point out I am aware of them. So firstly as it relates to Woods I had forgotten to take in consideration the WWE 2021 Draft, because when I looked at the roster before this glorified house show is said he was a Raw and now I look he is on SmackDown with his tag team partner or predominately his tag team partner Kingston of The New Day and of course if the head of this regime likes legendary performers like I said Edge to win here it should have been Goldberg to win here as well I missed out on the logic/dropped the ball there.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment