Friday 27 August 2021

Pay-Per-View Rewind of: WCW Bash at the Beach 16/07/1995 Match 5/Part 5 by AverageMansReviews

Pay-Per-View Rewind of: WCW Bash at the Beach 16/07/1995 Match 5/Part 5 by AverageMansReviews

Match/Stipulations: The Blue Bloods [Lord Steven Regal & Earl Robert Eaton] vs. The Nasty Boys [Brian Knobbs & Jerry Sags] vs. the WCW World Tag Team Champions Haarlem Heat [Booker T & Stevie Ray with Sister Sherry:] Triangle Match for the WCW World Tag Team Championships; extra information on stipulations of this match; by a toss of coins at the beginning of this match, one member of two tag team's start this match and third start on the apron and they can tag in whomever they like; it could be their tag team partner or another member of another team.

Match Attributes:

Match Quality: 6/10

Match Storyline: 6/10

Crowd Participation: 6/10

On Commentary: Tony Schiavone & Bobby "The Brain" Heenan 6/10

Satisfying Conclusion: 6/10

Recommend Watch: 6/10

Match Total: 36/60 - this match is good

Comments: this match is a solidly good across the board, if you want to know more please head over to the Spoiler Alarm Version.

Now sadly RIP Bobby Eaton 14/08/1958-04/08/2021; now at this point in history he was going under the wrestling persona of Earl Robert Eaton, but he will always be best remembered for being under the wrestling persona of  "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton and one half of this legendary tag team The Midnight Express/The Original Midnight Express

with "Sweet "Stan Lane with Jim Cornett, but full disclosure they were a little bit before my time so I have seen bits of them together and separately as it relates to Eaton and before I have wrestling historians coming back I know based on a little bit of research, there were different members in this tag team at one point or another; I am just using the one I have seen so far, but I don't know much about The Midnight Express/The Original Midnight Express, but their legacy and reputation, always get brought up in wrestling circles as it relates to tag team wrestling, so as a sign of respect I use the word legendary. Hopefully I will cover more tag team wrestling/history over the years to come, because if you have been following me long enough you know I like tag team wrestling, so on one hand I am absolutely destroyed that the WWE have turned this art form into a joke on their main rosters, but absolutely delighted that AEW are making it a cornerstone of their wrestling promotion. 

RIP Sherri "Sensationally"/"Sister Sherry" Martel; 08/02/1958-15/06/2007I began watching wrestling when she was in her manager stage of her career; she has many wrestling names for another example under the WWF she went under the name "Sensationally" Sherry. This was back in the time where if you were given a manager more often than not they would see great potential in this individual or tag team or stable or other and she deserves to be seen as a legendary manager and once again before I have the wrestling historians after me I have only seen her in one wrestling match and she was at the very least solid as a performer of what I remember.


No comments:

Post a Comment