Saturday 30 January 2021

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE Royal Rumble 2021 by AverageMansReviews

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE Royal Rumble 2021 by AverageMansReviews

Warning/Just a quick heads up:  as everyone should know by now I don't use adult language in my content but I used softer versions [this will make much more better sense right at the end of this blog] and these matches may be in the wrong order.

Carmella vs. the SmackDown Women's Champion Sasha Banks; Singles Match for the WWE SmackDown Women's Championship: my pick is Carmella, because this would be a tried and tested formula of a dusty finish/feud continuation here [on a quick side note I am very much aware this company does not do medium or long-term booking, but as I have already said this is something tried and tested straight out of Mr. McMahon's ancient playbook,] but I digress; in this case interference from Carmella's Sommelier Reginald Thomas which consequently Carmella as the New SmackDown Women's Champion and it protects Banks with the loss here, so until WrestleMania 37/2021 we have Banks chasing down this Championship and Carmella putting roadblocks or screwing Banks out of these opportunities with Reginald Thomas doing as he is told so at WrestleMania 37/2021 we have the return much for this Championship with Reginald Thomas at the very least band from ringside with Banks recapturing the SmackDown Women's Championship.

I would say this situation has a realistic percentage of happening based on the grounds of WrestleMania 37/2021 is going to be over two nights again and they need these kind of Matches on the Card and because of no live attendance they will probably go with something safe and reliable and put something [this Match] bigger on when they can have a live crowd again and yes this feud does feel like a holding position feud for something better to come along [full disclosure I haven’t watched SmackDown in a very long time, but I do keep up to date by other peoples content] but continuing; may be a debut on the SmackDown after WrestleMania 37/2021 or may be a push or something for somebody Or specifically Bianca Belair, I don't know anything about her, but as everyone keeps talking about her, I say let's give her an opportunity and what the people want, I would mind adding Naomi into this feud as well but there is just one little problem she is currently on the Raw Brand, unless they trade Bayley over to RAW and Naomi to SmackDown just to freshen things up for Bayley and if Naomi is/when she is cleared to wrestle [the last I heard she was out on the shelf injured;] but when she is cleared I would really want this company to do something of substance with her.

Shayna Baszler & Nia Jax vs. the Raw Women's Champion & WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions Asuka & Charlotte Flair; Tag Team Match for the WWE Women's Tag Team Championships: my pick is Asuka & Charlotte Flair; in a nutshell I will be discussing this point again so I won't put it here as well.

The Women's Royal Rumble Match: my pick is Charlotte Flair; this is pretty much a safe bet, because at this current point who else would they give a Main Event type of match to at WrestleMania 37/2021?

So between now and this year's WrestleMania they will do this implosion angle between Asuka and Charlotte to set up this match for the Raw Women's Championship which of course Charlotte will win [some time down the line your New WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions Baszler & Nia Jax predictable based on the grounds this is the only team they have really put effort behind other than the current Champions.]

I am getting absolutely fed up of Charlotte [as I discuss at length in The Building of: WWE vs. All Elite Wrestling Volume 35 and other things as well, I will also leave the link at the bottom,] but for now yes she may be good at wrestling but and this is a big but; but we will never know how great she could have become in her own right. Because she has been using her Father's name [Ric Flair] and his credibility frankly she is literally a female version of him on every aspect so in and out of the ring so she will never be in my eyes a Legend or a real WWE Hall of Famer, she will end up in there, but it is incredibly difficult for me to see her as a future WWE Hall of Famer; she has been handed everything [case and point she walks back into the WWE and she is handed a WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship] and her arrogance that she deserves to be in a Championship picture even though she hasn't been around it is just donkey diarrhea of the highest order to me and not forgetting she called in all her favours/things she was owe to win the previous Women's Royal Rumble Match 2020 and then Won the Women's NXT Championship at WrestleMania 36/2020 and of what I have been reliably told she put no one over [and yes I know this storyline because of this global pandemic has been scrapped, so we will never know what was going to happen anyway and yes I know the WWE cannot be held responsible for this global situation.] So as things have turned out it was just an exercise in Charlotte throwing her toys out of the pram.

The Men's Royal Rumble Match: my pick is Goldberg; this pick is going to need some explaining; because I would really, really like to put over a younger talent like Lee or the great vanishing Alastair Black or Big E or from out of nowhere Karrion Kross [but based on this global pandemic this may not be the wisest of options right now considering he is on NXT] or either Cesaro or Nakamura [yes I know they are not young, but they have to be mentioned for at least two people that would be someone different in the Main Event in particular Cesaro [yes I am like everyone else very much aware this has no chance of happening.]

I was half way through dictating this where I originally went for Edge, but looking at In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE TLC 2020 [I will leave the link down below] something quickly dawned on me it is possible that they brought back Goldberg to face McIntyre at this Pay-Per-View for the WWE Championship and to help with RAW's TV ratings and then he loses at this Pay-Per-View but wins this opportunity to Main Event WrestleMania 37/2021 Goldberg vs. Roman Reigns for the Universal Championship.

I know I have previously mentioned this before as well, but what I am suggesting is long-term booking which as we all know it doesn't happen, but however what is really beginning to dawn on me and everyone that has been around this company long enough should know that if Mr. McMahon wants something to happen it will happen so as this match didn't happen at WrestleMania 36/2020 so with that in mind I can see this match now happening [I should just point out I don't want this match to happen I think in short the boat has sailed on this ideal opportunity] so consequently it will leave Edge vs. McIntyre for the WWE Championship at WrestleMania 37/2021 which any outcome is a win-win here [on another side note Goldberg will be in the Number 30 spot either as a surprise or taking out the original Number 30 entrant into The Men's Royal Rumble Match this will protect him and also if I am correct about all of this give Mr. McMahon the result he wants Goldberg heading over to SmackDown to begin a program with Roman Reigns over the Universal Championship for WrestleMania 37/2021.]

Goldberg vs. the WWE Champion Drew McIntyre; Singles Match for the WWE Championship: my pick is Drew McIntyre; as I have just spoken about it in great length, I will not discuss it here as well. But I will just say this; if for some reason they have Goldberg winning the WWE Championship here which I really don't see happening, but if they do this; this would be just a nightmare of epic proportions; just don't do it WWE for the love of the wrestling industry; just don't do it.

Kevin Owens vs. the Universal Champion Roman Reigns [with Paul Heyman:] Last Man Standing Match for the WWE Universal Championship: my pick is Roman Reigns; please WWE just give this match time and allow them to come up with a scenario where Owens does come out of this match looking relatively unharmed or slightly better before going in for this match.

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE TLC 2020 Link  https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2020/12/in-depth-predictionsother-elements-for.html

The Building of: WWE vs. All Elite Wrestling Volume 35 Link https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2021/01/the-building-of-wwe-vs-all-elite.html

No comments:

Post a Comment