Sunday 20 December 2020

Pay-Per-View Rewind of: WWF/WWE No Way Out 27/02/2000: Match 1/Part 1 by AverageMansReviews

Pay-Per-View Rewind of: WWF/WWE No Way Out 27/02/2000: Match 1/Part 1 by AverageMansReviews

Chosen by you/me: I sent this out a little while ago now; what Pay-Per-View in decade do I review next? I am working on your previous selection right now and I got 50-50 on 2000 -2010 and 2010 -2020+, I even tried yesterday with just putting up these two options and I didn't get any votes back so I chose this Pay-Per-View.

Match/Stipulations: the European Champion Kurt Angle vs. the Intercontinental Champion Chris Jericho [with Chyna in his corner:] Singles Match for the Intercontinental Championship

Match Attributes:

Match Quality: 7/10

Match Storyline: 5/10

Crowd Participation: 9/10

On Commentary: Jerry “The King" Lawler & Jim Ross 7/10

Satisfying Conclusion: 5/10

Recommend Watch: 6/10

Match Total: 39/60 - this match is good

Comments: as I have already said this match is good, the biggest problem with this match is the design of the ending [if you want to know more please head over to the Spoiler Alarm Version.]

No comments:

Post a Comment