Saturday 24 October 2020

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE Hell In A Cell 2020 by AverageMansReviews

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE Hell In A Cell 2020 by AverageMansReviews

Just a quick heads up: as everyone should know by now I don't use adult language in my contents, but I use softer versions of what I mean.

I just want to get this off my chest: I think this Card is donkey diarrhea; yes the higher you go up the better it gets. But I am looking from a bigger picture perspective; meaning it is Saturday afternoon [when this blog was first being dictated] and we only have five matches on the Card and two of them I wouldn't pay to watch based on the grounds this is meant to be a pay-per-view and yes I know there will be more added obviously, but how does this company expect to make money off a pay-per-view subscriptions or buys or whatever they do, when with less than two days away no one knows or may be not interested in buying the pay-per-view, because they haven't seen most of the Card, I really hate it when this company does this kind of thing.

Because it just screams out "We can't be bothered to put some real thought behind this pay-per-view, because we know you will buy any garbage we put on."So it is very much a case of arrogance and point blank laziness by this company to have this attitude and approach, but then again why should I care I don't pay for it and it gives me less work to do.

Otis vs. The Miz Winner gets The Money In The Bank Contract; I mean this is just a waste of time, because they haven't been building up Otis in the slightest in fact even though I haven't watched any of it he has just gone backwards with the way he has been portrayed in any way; yes I am making reference to Otis as El Gran Gordo as well here [from this previous week's RAW Monday 19/10/ 2020.]This was a clear indication under his current gimmick, he isn't going to be anything but be a joke gimmick and absolutely no viable threat to the WWE or Universal Championships.

I mean the hierarchy of this company don't even have the intelligence to make it Otis vs. John Morrison, so either outcome is likable; they should have had Morrison win this opportunity instead, so he can cash it in at WrestleMania next year on the NXT Champion whoever that may be at the time; yes what I'm suggesting here is to have the NXT Championship on the WrestleMania Card and to have Morrison go over and to go across to NXT [providing this global pandemic is either much better under control within this wrestling promotion or it is nationally to the US better under control.] He would be a great asset to them putting the younger talent over and not forgetting he would encourage the viewing numbers to rise [you know that war between NXT and AEW: Dynamite on Wednesdays, which isn't a war it is just the WWE hierarchy sacrificing NXT to take away more viewers away from the AEW: Dynamite TV programming and not putting NXT on a different night so it could grow and develop its viewership numbers which would be the best thing to have happen in the grand scale of things.]

If this happened I would be breaking up The Miz and Morrison to be honest if they are coming out with the same kind of stick, when they were first put together this is no big loss and of what I know/heard Mr. McMahon is high on Otis; the only thing I can say about this is; if this is remotely true even by the smallest grain of salt he has a funny way of showing it.

Jeff Hardy vs. Elias: who cares about this match! I am aware that there is existing  material between these two characters/performers which they are using to relight this feud, but man this match where we are restarting this feud doesn't deserve to be anywhere near a pay-per-view Card, the only way I could justify booking this match in a positive light is if they debuted Willow or evolved or freshened up Elias, but what I have heard Elias will be getting a push and his own stable [I should just point out, because I know plants change I would just like to say this is not confirmed,] at the moment this really doesn't interest me, because he hasn't been taken seriously for a long time now I mean I am far from an expert on Elias, but I saw real potential in him when he first debuted on the Main Brands with his I don't know if this was its official name, but his Wanderer gimmick, but what a surprise they screwed this up, I mean his WWE [Walk With Elias] gimmick was good, but once again they screwed this up by not giving it time to grow and develop, so they have had to good opportunities to make Elias into something, but instead they have well and truly flattened him out into the character we have today.

On to this Pay-Per-View:

Otis vs. The Miz Winner Gets The Money In The Bank Contract: my pick is The Miz; now I know I have previously stated that Mr. McMahon is high on Otis, but because I have lots of experience seeing what this dictator likes to do, he will probably have Otis lose here to give himself a laugh and to irritate his Universe/fan base and consequently continue this feud which in turn will actively damage Otis more in the long run if they haven't already turned him into a completely unviable challenger for the Universal or WWE Championships in short he will win it back down the line, to cash it in on a set of tag team champions most probably at wrestlemania for a feel good moment and yes I know Tucker and Otis are on two different Brands, but who cares about this technicality; the WWE do what they want when they want so Heavy Machinery will win a set of Tag Team Championships at WrestleMania.

Jeff Hardy vs. Elias: my pick is Elias; based on what I have said earlier in this blog and on top of that this would be Elias' return to in ring competition.

Sasha Banks vs. the SmackDown Women’s Champion Bayley Hell In A Cell Match: my pick is Sasha Banks; basically I will be saying something to this effect again in this blog, but in a different situation. But as it relates to this situation and because Bayley has had a long, long reign as the SmackDown Women's Champion [as of when this blog was first dictated it was 378 days,] they can somewhat protect her with the loss as the Hell In A Cell Match is painted as and is a brutal match and I would have the rematch at WrestleMania next year, please WWE firstly let Banks defend this Championship [which I think I am right in saying she has never had a successful singles Championship defense, which this is just absolute massive piles of donkey diarrhea, because when is this company going to see her as the real deal and treat her as such; forget Ronda Rousey look at the women you have internally and give them some god damn respect WWE.

Because if at some point in the future Rousey does make a return [at this point and as far as I'm aware it looks to be more than likely at WrestleMania next year and if they begin pushing and giving more time towards their Main Brands Women's Divisions because of her. Just to give you a heads up in the future I will be absolutely furious, because I am a believer in any performer that works day in and day out, I will back them and not forgetting her comments about the wrestling industry, I don't care if they are Kayfabe or not you don't take a dump in someone else's backyard.

But back on to this match, I would prefer Banks as the New SmackDown Women's Champion to have this feud with Bayley spinning on a plate in the background [Bayley to win the Women's Royal Rumble Match 2021] and consequently showdown at WrestleMania 37.

Randy Orton vs. the WWE Champion Drew MacIntyre Hell In A Cell Match: my pick is  Randy Orton; because MacIntyre as the WWE Champion has had a long reign [as of when this blog was first dictate it being 201 days,] so they can protect MacIntyre with the loss here because of this brutal stipulation and I did say in my previous WWE pay-per-view In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE Clash Of Champions 2020 [I will leave the link down below] in short he isn't going to be Champion after WWE  Hell In A Cell Match so I am sticking to that [MacIntyre will win the Men's Royal Rumble Match 2021,] but it will be someone else that he faces I expect Orton to lose now, because I have taken into consideration the 2020 Draft. So whomever the Champion is heading into WrestleMania 37 they will be losing to MacIntyre, because once again as far as I'm aware Mr. McMahon wants to re-create MacIntyre winning the WWE Championship at WrestleMania 37 in front of a live crowd.

So this is why I have predicted some of this to happen this Sunday, because as I have already said they can protect MacIntyre with the loss here and it gives things enough time to make it look like that isn't what they are going to do [yes even though I have just told you or speculated this is what they want to do and give the impression this is not what they have in mind; so basically if they begin now it doesn't look so predictable.

Jey Uso vs. the Universal Champion Roman Reigns Hell In A Cell "I Quit" Match: my pick is Roman Reigns; I think everyone knows this outcome is an inevitable, I am more interested in the storytelling here, so I hope they continue with of what I have heard and seen from other people's content excellent storytelling.

One final thing; I know this wrestling promotion doesn't do long-term booking in fact I think everyone knows their long-term booking is about a month or less if we are lucky, so it is highly unlikely that all these things will come to be. McIntyre winning the WWE Championship at WrestleMania 37 has an excellent percentage of happening And Heavy Machinery becoming New Tag Team Champions on one of the  Main Brands, which if we were being honest with ourselves this would infuse one of these two Divisions with some new life, but for everything else I have predicted or speculated. Well it would be good business, but when does this company do anything for good business unless they are trying to satisfy that highly lucrative yet highly controversial business deal in the Middle East; Mic Drop.

Additional Matches/Results:

24/7 Champion R-Truth Defeats Drew Gulak

United States Champion Bobby Lashley Defeats SLAPJACK

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE Clash Of Champions 2020 Link https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2020/09/in-depth-predictionsother-elements-for_26.html

No comments:

Post a Comment