Monday 12 October 2020

Go Figure 2005 by AverageMansReviews

Go Figure 2005 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time

Warning: there is flashing effects/colourful effects

Storyline: it is good; it does get left on a question-mark though of what happened next? And yes I am a sad individual I have even gone to check out if there was a sequel made and there isn't, moving on the pacing is something safe and reliable.

Action/Art: now these two components go hand-in-hand in this film; be it figure skating and hockey training or competition or in a hockey match [by our lead character/performer Katelin Kingsford/Danger.]

Action individually we have this robot [created by Bradley Kingsford/Malgarini and Hooner/Jepson designed and assisted by Bradley's parents individually Ed Kingsford/Doussett and Linda Kingsford/Russell-we don't see her physically assist, but it is in the dialogue exchange; the robot is for Robo Wars] being tested in one scene and going head-to-head with an Ice Resurfacer [with a driver]

Art individually we have singing and playing a guitar by Spencer/Abel.

Characters/Performances: including the on-screen chemistry this is likewise something safe and reliable of coming-of-age. Now don't get me wrong it is still good on all counts in this paragraph, but it is also still something safe and reliable.

This film receives: 6/10, this film is good; I can acknowledge that there are elements of comedy, but I either didn't see it as comical or couldn't justify putting in the comedy section in this review, meaning I saw/interpreted these elements into another paragraph [I mean I used to discuss every small detail, if you have been with me long enough, you know I used to go down to this level, but not anymore unless it is something at minimum worth while pointing out like for an example the warning, but other than that it wasn't good for my head and it was very nerve-racking.]

The reason why I haven't said "That or these are good" or "This is good" individually as it relates to this review, is because sometimes it is just better to put it all in this paragraph and if you have young children to just before teens between 7 to 12-year-olds and you want to do the family thing on a Sunday afternoon this may fulfil your criteria including this film is only 88 minutes long so they wouldn't have to sit down for too long.


No comments:

Post a Comment