Thursday 1 October 2020

Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventures [Season 1,] Episode 1: Sweet and Sour Chinese Adventure to Go by AverageMansReviews

Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventures [Season 1,] Episode 1: Sweet and Sour Chinese Adventure to Go by AverageMansReviews

Just a heads up: the rule about these reviews/blogs are as follows; no more than 3 to 5 things about one episode.

Review Time:

5 things about this episode

Warning: there are flashing effects/other effects him

Storyline/Telephone Booth tracker: the storyline is good and moving on to the Telephone Booth tracker; this point like the warning this will be an ever present throughout this TV program where I will be keeping a rough and simple track of Bill & Ted's Telephone Booth; so in this episode it is San Dimas, California, USA The Present to Peaking, China-1295 A.D. to the middle of the China Sea to Venice, Italy-1295 to San Dimas, California, USA The Present. [On a quick side note the reason why I have said rough is because just in case I miss something or screw something up and or I may add little bits or say unknown when it is appropriate to do so meaning when it doesn't say; on top of that the reason why I have said just to instead of back to; is because knowing me, I am not good on dates I will probably get confused or once again screw it up at some point between to and back to, I was thinking I would just avoid that and just say to.

Keanu Reeves: is the voice of Ted “Theodor” Logan, but only for the First Season as well as the live-action version of this character for this film trilogy

Party On: Bill S. Preston, Esq. and Ted Logan have been given this punishment by Marco Polo in to paint his Ship and let's just say they do a loud job, meaning it is very eye-catching hence the word "loud" and you will see the words Party On over this Ship's sails in big green lettering with a black outline; this is good art.

This episode receives: 6/10, this episode is good: I mean this animated TV series knows what it is and from this very first episode it pulls out the things that its fan base from the film Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure 1989 would expect it to come out with.

No comments:

Post a Comment