Sunday 19 July 2020

The Building of: WWE vs. All Elite Wrestling Volume 21 by AverageMansReview

The Building of: WWE vs. All Elite Wrestling Volume 21 by AverageMansReview

WWE: so where should I begin; I know how about using the tagline "The Horror Show [or wherever they want to place it,] in their latest pay-per-view The Horror Show At Extreme Rules 2020. I can't be the only one thinking this is in bad taste considering behind-the-scenes of this company they haven't been dealing with this global situation properly until quite recently, so this horror show is of their own making; great exploitation here; how about informing everyone that works for this company they cannot make it public knowledge that they have this virus, because they want to control the PR, I find this to be incredibly rich; based on the grounds that more than likely they had been infected whilst working for this company, you know this company that made wrestling an essential business. As I have just said only until quite recently been taking this global situation seriously with testing and other things, it is a very good thing I don't work for this company because they couldn't pay me enough to keep my mouth shut [that isn't strictly true give me 55% control over the WWE and that would cover it] or fire me I don't care either way I win, I am out of a dangerous situation.

Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn; individually these are the types of people that the WWE should be pushing based on what they represent on one hand we have Owens that has been on top of this global situation outside of this company dealing with personal circumstances, giving universal advice in this video clip and inside this company trying to make things much safer with going straight to the top of this company and talking to Mr. McMahon [giving him an ultimatum, hence why you now see their manufactured audience wearing protection.]

Then on the other hand Sami Zayn does campaigning for; Sami For Syria and I watched his latest updated video clip message; it got me thinking and wondering if Sami can handle himself in this manner outside of the ring, why hasn't or why shouldn't the WWE give him or let him suggest a gimmick where he can use these talents [I want to make something absolutely 110% crystal clear I am not talking about exploiting his campaigning, I'm just talking about taking a template of this version of how he handles himself in front of the camera, because if between Zayn and this company they could turn him into a top Mid-Card or Main Event star somewhere between these two sections when he returns to this company [like what happened with Becky Lynch and The Marine 6: Close Quarters 2018 with her finding this persona which completely changed her career,] full disclosure I haven't seen this film yet, but of what I know which I could be wrong [just to cover my back I apologize if I am wrong] she discovered it here; but I just want to state this one more time not to exploit Sami For Syria I am NOT suggesting that in the slightest.

Jeff Hardy: now back to our regular scheduled programming of the WWE exploiting something for their own personal gains. Usually I would be a little bit more reserved but seriously WWE what the hell are you doing?! No seriously what the hell are you doing?! Everybody knows around the wrestling industry that Hardy has substance abuse issues and he has unfortunately been battling with them for countless years.

So why the hell are you putting him in a feud with Sheamus [which because he is Irish he likes to drink, apologies for the stereotype,] but more importantly base feud around Hardy's personal substance abuse issues oh yes and not forgetting the hit-and-run as well, oh yes I almost completely forgot as well having a Bar Fight on next week's SmackDown; what a touch of class you have WWE Not!

If at some point in the future we find out that Hardy has relapsed a lot of questions will be asked of this entire feud; it is just donkey diarrhea for me as I have already said everyone knows that Jeff Hardy has substance abuse issues, anyone with two brain cells knows that in short this company are just playing with fire; but as long as you make money, money, money that is all that matters isn't that right Mr. McMahon?

Now on to my next topic; but for this topic I want to make this known; I am not deliberately finding fault; this is just something that is irritating me and it is a fair question [all of this will make sense in a second.]

Now mostly all the Women's Divisions are getting time to shine on the Main Rosters which of what I have heard is going down exceedingly well. But here is the thing that is irritating me and there will be some of you out there that will say "Fair point."

Would these Divisions be getting time to shine if Charlotte was still around? Yes she and many others have done a lot for women's wrestling in the WWE over these modern times, but over more recent times she hasn't exactly been willing to put over people; like there was no reason for her to win this year's Royal Rumble other than the WWE owing her which everyone knows that this opportunity should have gone to Shayna Baszler.

I mean now this company have focused on major parts of their Women's Divisions don't revert back to it just being about Charlotte or Lynch if or when they return or as it relates to Lynch if at all [her future is unknown at this time.]

Well if the WWE are not careful they are going to undo everything that these women have worked so hard for; what the hell WWE segments like the Karaoke Showdown were not fun or interesting back in the day in the late 90's and beyond until this company had the second version of the women's revolution [yes I am making reference to the TNA/Impact Wrestling's version which was the first version;] so what makes you think they will hold any value in 2020 [Winner if you can call her that, because no one wins here is Naomi and then to have her lose on this past week on SmackDown [I have seen individually the abbreviated versions of this segment and match;] just release Naomi; because she isn't going to fulfil her full potential currently or any time soon at the WWE and she deserves so, so much better treatment. I would happily like to see her in AEW; I will leave this section like this; would they even think of putting Charlotte or Lynch in this segment if they were around? The obvious response is a very clear and precise "Hell No!" So why do it to any of these characters/performers in this segment in the first place?!

All Elite Wrestling: before I begin I would like to state that I know this has a very low percentage of happening [I don't feel comfortable saying it will never happen, because in the world of professional wrestling things can be unpredictable.]

But now I have gotten that out of the way with I don't want CM Punk anywhere near this company because yes I don't know his contract demands, but it is/was common knowledge that it was lots of money and he just isn't worth that; considering his time in UFC [two fights and two losses on his record] or on WWE Backstage [limited schedule of appearances; which this TV program has now been cancelled.]

I just get this feeling wherever he lands next he is just going to be a lightning rod for problems, so he could very easily upset people backstage which this is just speculation which if things are okay here I really wouldn't want to upset this and I don't think he is anywhere near the same CM Punk [forget the money aspect for a minute,] that a wrestling company could justify taking a risk with him.

I mean for me right now there is only one wrestler that is worth a massive contract and that is Bray Wyatt and this contract wouldn't be a usual wrestling contract, I would want him to be a wrestler/producer/high-ranking backstage personnel, because he is highly creative so I would want to unleash that.

I agree with them not trying to break the bank to get talent or on-screen characters through the door and hopefully [this is just speculation again because I don't know,] but it won't upset the backstage atmosphere too much, getting people in with the same drive to get AEW moving forward, to show what these individuals have to offer and contracts and money second like for an example if you have ever felt like we missed out on what a physical Sister Abigail from WWE should have been like? Well wonder no more AEW have recently signed the bizarre and highly dangerous Abadon "The Living Dead Girl" and of what I've seen in one short match on AEW: Dynamite she brings most definitely something different to the table [I should give a small, ever so small warning this character is not children friendly; you will understand this more when you see her or see her in action.]

The reason why I agree with the way AEW are doing things; is because I don't want another WCW situation so I would prefer them to take things nice and slowly and sensibly by getting in younger talent and let them develop with some recognizable names to begin with, so years down the line they can repeat the circle where the younger talent has now become the recognizable names and bringing the younger generations through at that time; obviously in the meantime if any recognizable talent or personnel want to come aboard and fit into what they are doing; that is excellent, I mean let's be honest besides the WWE if any wrestling company can just keep going through this very difficult time in this global situation; the good days will return again sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment