Friday 3 April 2020

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE WrestleMania 36/2020 by AverageMansReviews

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE WrestleMania 36/2020 by AverageMansReviews

just a quick heads up: I have done some research and looked at other people's material, not rip off their material or find out the results, but just to find out which matches are going ahead as things stand [yes I know this event was pre-recorded but still.]

Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross vs.
the WWE Women's Champions The Kabuki Warriors: my pick is Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross, because it looks like Kairi Sane is leaving this company.

Otis vs Dolph Ziggler: my pick is Dolph Ziggler, like I have said when it is appropriate I have been watching wrestling since the 1980's, so I'm guessing here Sonya Deville helps out Dolph Ziggler to pick up the win, I just have a feeling this isn't over yet.

Aleister Black vs. Bobby Lashley: my pick is in short Aleister Black

Elias vs. King Corbin: my pick is once again in short King Corbin

Austin Theory & Angel Garza vs.
the Raw Tag Team Champions The Street Profits: my pick is Austin Theory & Angel Garza, now in theory this should be a retain for The Street Profits, but I have decided to go the other way; I don't know the state of this particular Tag Team Division, but if this team won here it would establish this trio of Vega, Theory and  Garza over night and give this Division some new blood, I know plans have changed for this match, but either outcome is workable here.

Jimmy Uso vs. Kofi Kingston vs.
one half of the SmackDown Tag Team Champions John Morrison Triple Threat Ladder Match: my pick is John Morrison, because this is his first WrestleMania back with the WWE.

Daniel Bryan vs. the Intercontinental Champion Sami Zayn: my pick is  Sami Zayn, because to be honest I can make an excellent case for this Championship to stay where it is; I don't want to see Zayn as a transitional Champion especially when it is his first Championship run, he has been waiting quite a few years for this opportunity, Bryan could take the loss [by interference] to establish Zayn firmly in this section of the Card [Mid-Card] with his Intercontinental Championship and it doesn't really hurt Bryan. So as you can see I don't see the point of giving Bryan this Championship, because as I have made crystal clear it will hurt Zayn much, much more and let's not forget Bryan wasn't originally in this match or feud to begin with. So basically let Zayn have his WrestleMania moment, I know no one will be in attendance, but you have to take them when you can get them.

Kevin Owens vs. Seth Rollins: my pick is Kevin Owens, I am going with the storyline that Rollins and his disciples will be seeking wrath after this loss here that kind of thing [after everything gets back to normal or somewhere around normality.]

Charlotte Flair vs.
the NXT Women’s Champion Rhea Ripley: my pick is Rhea Ripley, I really hope the WWE don't give this Championship to Charlotte, because the whole reason behind her winning this year's Royal Rumble Match is and was just wrong, yes Charlotte could go down to NXT and put some characters/performers over, but there is no point giving Charlotte another Championship, I mean it is so, so incredibly transparent even Matt Murdock a.k.a. Daredevil could see what the WWE are doing, they are just turning her into the female version of her Dad [Rick Flair 16 times World's Heavyweight Champion.]

I mean yes I know nothing about Rhea Ripley, but it would be much better to see the younger dethrone the Queen on the biggest stage of them all WrestleMania

Sasha Banks vs. Lacey Evans vs. Tamina vs. Naomi vs. the SmackDown Women’s Champion Bayley WrestleMania Fatal 5-Way Elimination Match: my pick is Lacey Evans, I chose her months ago in the blog [In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE Royal Rumble 2020, I will leave the link at the bottom of this blog.] I know things have drastically changed since then but I may as well stick with it and see where it goes.

Shayna Baszler vs.
the Raw Women’s Champion Becky Lynch: my pick is Shayna Baszler, well the WWE have pretty much told us she is going to win here based on Baszler demolishing the Raw Women's Division at this year's Woman's Elimination Chamber Match.

Edge vs. Randy Orton Last Man Standing Match: my pick is Edge, because we were never going to see him, back in the ring competing again, so they will give him the win on his first match back and on a quick side note I have a feeling Beth Phoenix will show up to give Edge [real life husband and wife] a hand and to get some retribution on Orton for the R.K.O.

John Cena vs.
"The Fiend" Bray Wyatt Firefly Funhouse Match: my pick is "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt, all I can say is; please WWE don't bury "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt again because if you do this will be the third time; first time Rollins [Hell In A Cell 2019,] second time Goldberg [Super ShowDown 2020] and now Cena possibly at this paper view, I only watch a little bit of WWE material now and again, but I do think Bray Wyatt is another performer that would do much better outside of the WWE, he clearly understands the creative side of wrestling, I think what we have here is another Matt Hardy which to fully reach their potential on every side of their career, be it in the ring or out or anywhere will have to leave this company and I have just realized because of the stipulation of this match I am like 97% sure "The Fiend" is winning here, but you never know what side of the bed Mr. McMahon will wake up on.

 The Undertaker vs. AJ Styles Boneyard Match: my pick is AJ Styles, my thinking is the other members of The O.C. [Anderson & Gallows] will get involved and The Undertaker has buried Styles so much lately and let's be honest Styles is too phenomenal to get the complete buried treatment with or without The O.C. I should just point out I know it is WrestleMania, but let me put it this way if I had the choice between Lesnar or Styles defeating The Undertaker, I would go with Styles; it just feels better from the perspective of Styles is a wrestler which is full time, he can restore The Undertaker to years gone by regardless of Dead Man or American Badass and this loss wouldn't look so bad on his WrestleMania record

Braun Strowman vs. the Universal Champion Goldberg: my pick is Braun Stroman, because if this company wants to cut their outgoing expenditures this would make sense to take this action, I am aware that Stroman is a replacement for Reigns, he was meant to be in a Intercontinental Championship feud/match, but I would still take this action and I am going to say something very controversial Goldberg cannot perform the Jackhammer properly anymore, it is a shell of its glory days of many moons ago; it looks terrible, maybe Goldberg could get away with it on smaller to average height characters/performers which don't carry too much weight but with The Undertaker [Super ShowDown 2019, yes I know this match was a train wreck but still Goldberg does the Jackhammer] and then on "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt [Super ShowDown 2020.]

I have no idea why or if someone has tried to talk to Goldberg about limiting his usage of the Jackhammer or giving him a submission on the floor, I'm not saying he will submit Stroman, because if Goldberg wins here it will be because of a relentless amount of Spears. But please, please don't attempt the Jackhammer on Stroman or someone like Stroman for everyone's health and safety.

Yes I have never been inside a wrestling ring, but there are important lessons to be learnt here; if you want a long career try and stay away from injuries, reinvent yourself if you want to, but more importantly adapt yourself accordingly, because Kayfabe cannot out run the sands of time for ever and in the interest of fairness and balance The Undertaker has similar problems, but in his case he needs noticeably younger characters/performers than himself to work around his limited wrestling style these days.

Drew McIntyre vs. the WWE Champion Brock Lesnar: my pick is Drew McIntyre, please WWE make this happen and get this Championship back into circulation again and on top of that making McIntyre a Main Roster Main Champion since he came back to this company is well overdue.


Supplemental Matches/Results: Cesaro Defeats Drew Gulak, Liv Morgan Defeats Natalya and Kevin Owens Defeats Seth Rollins in a No Disqualification Match [second match.]

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE Royal Rumble 2020 Link https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2020/01/in-depth-predictionsother-elements-for.html

No comments:

Post a Comment