Thursday 12 March 2020

The Transformers 1984 -- 1987 [Season 3, Volume 1, Disc 7] Episode 73: Dark Awakening by AverageMansReviews

The Transformers 1984 -- 1987 [Season 3, Volume 1, Disc 7] Episode 73: Dark Awakening by AverageMansReviews















Review Time: this episode is top-notch entertainment.

Warning: this episode is not suitable for anyone that you think it isn't suitable for them/for an example children; there are dark tones in this episode, mental health issues [now just to cover my back I have a mental illness, so I am entitled to use this description, just in case there are some people out there that get disgruntled for some reason, just for the record I am not saying people without a mental illness cannot use this description, I'm just pointing this out just in case I get some people that take issue here] death, robotic elements either coming off or showing of the under surface workings and Kamikaze, basically this episode is not a cartoon, but mature anime instead.

Storyline/Back stories: the storyline hits the ground running right after the opening credits to the ending credits, the back stories get discussed in the dialogue exchanges and mental imagery as it relates to one back story.

Action sequences/Artistic visions
/Character developments: this character returns [because I don't want to give too much away that is all you're getting from me,] but this character still puts foot to posteriors and the artistic visions in this episode are as I have already said our of a dark tone, these are beautifully managed to combine with the character developments to convey that the Quintessons have really done a number on this character and as it relates to  the Quintessons this plan/action reinforces without a shadow of a doubt that these characters in their own right should be absolutely feared or respected if you are lucky enough if they see you as an ally; here are some things for you to look out for in a vague description here in this review; there are these very touching moments in the ending section of this episode in one way or another.

This episode receives: 10/10, as I have already said this episode is top-notch entertainment and I know I have said something to this effect already as well, but just to cover my back again I will also put in this disclaimer; now if anyone should show this episode to someone that it isn't suitable for them/again for an example children I will not be held responsible for this.


No comments:

Post a Comment