Tuesday 25 February 2020

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE Super ShowDown 2020 by AverageMansReviews

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE Super ShowDown 2020 by AverageMansReviews

Naomi vs. the SmackDown Women’s Champion Bayley: my pick is Bayley, just because it would be a waste of time for a character/performer who has spent more time on screen, going through a Heel turn in recent history and then for her to lose her Championship at a let's be honest a highly controversial series of pay per views or whilst I am being honest let's just call them what they are "Nothing but glorified house shows" to another character/performer which hasn't been seen on screen until quite recently, so Naomi is just here to take the loss

The Street Profits vs.
 the Raw Tag Team Champions Seth Rollins & Murphy: my pick is Seth Rollins & Murphy, in short it is way too early to have new Champions here what with the recent formation of Rollins's new stable.

The first-ever Tuwaiq Trophy Gauntlet Match: my pick is Bobby Lashley, just because to give him a little push and may be do something with him or I could make the same case for Erick Rowan to be fair, but I will stick with my first choice and considering the Rusev four-way feud is over [involving Lana and Morgan] and Rusev looks to be heading towards the exit door of the WWE which I am delighted about because  Rusev is a Main Event character whatever persona he takes next/performer but he isn't going to reach that level with this company that is for sure but as it relates to Lashley he needs something to do.]

Roman Reigns vs. King Corbin Steele Cage Match: my pick is
Roman Reigns, wellI am sure everyone is either asking or at least thinking why is this feud still going on? Is it me or is this just a holding pattern feud;you know what I mean, we have nothing else better for these two characters/performers to do at the moment so let's just have them going up against one another until we have something better for one or both of them to do

The Miz & John Morrison vs.
the SmackDown Tag Team Champions The New Day: my pick is The Miz & John Morrison, I know we have one more pay-per-view before WrestleMania 36 [WWE Elimination Chamber 2020,] but I would begin their title Championships reign here, so that they have some time with these Championships so that it opens up the possibility of them losing them at WrestleMania 36, I should just point out I don't see them losing them here but I would greatly prefer taking this route, it brings an element of unpredictability into play, because if they don't win them here you know with 100% certainty they are winning them at WrestleMania 36 and on a quick side note you don't bring in someone like John Morrison not to put Championships on him and The Miz carries Championships how they should be carried anyway.

Now as it relates to The New Day, I wouldn't feel right taking these Championships off them at the pay-per-view before WrestleMania 36 considering when I am dictating this their reign as the SmackDown Tag Team Champions is comfortably over 100 days long, it would just feel like a two finger "Stone Cold" salute to them and I know Mr. McMahon is excellent at doing this to Kingston [his last WWE Championship defense, I am specifically making reference to how long this match went on and Kingston's fall from grace back into the mid-card and not the fact he lost to Lesnar that was an nailed on conclusion.]

Goldberg vs.
the Universal Champion “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt: my pick is Goldberg, even though I have chosen Goldberg, I am thinking like Mr. McMahon in short because I have discussed this in a previous blog [In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE Royal Rumble 2020] I will leave the link down the bottom, I would have hands-down made this match a Ladder Match just to protect “The Fiend” yes he loses but he doesn't get pinned and just for the record yes I had a very similar idea for this upcoming WrestleMania, but I am dealing with things as they are now in front of me.

I am strongly against the idea of “The Fiend” losing his Universal Championship and getting pinned on the same night, it just feels way too much to give away all in one go but having said that if they want Goldberg to look strong going into WrestleMania 36, taking down “The Fiend” would absolutely do that in one night, so yes I hate it but unfortunately it makes sense to do this and it is a strong name in Goldberg to inflict the first loss on to “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt.

I am also far from happy he is going to lose his Championship here instead of WrestleMania 36 where it deserves to be, yes I am aware he won this Championship in this part of the world, hold on as I am dictating this blog I wouldn't be too surprised if “The Fiend” lost here so it has this he won and lost his first Universal Championship as Bray Wyatt/“The Fiend” Bray Wyatt in this part of the world, I am still far from happy about this but the more time I spend thinking about it, the more time I am thinking this is a inevitable conclusion, because of everything I have said about Goldberg, “The Fiend” and as of this blog his reign with this Championship is also comfortably over 100 days long.

There is only one thing that could really screw up this match even before they get into the squared circle and it would be Goldberg's ritual, now yes I have never seen this ritual but it is well-known and if you don't know it; it is where he head butts a locker or a wall or something hard before coming out of his locker room to get himself up for the match and if I have never mention this before I am mentioning it now but nevertheless Bill Goldberg please, please stop performing this ritual, because it would be nice to see you get in the ring in one piece, that is all I am saying.

Ricochet vs. the WWE Champion Brock Lesnar: my pick is Brock Lesnar, no disrespect to Ricochet, but why is this match even happening? It just seems like a complete waste of time; based on the facts that it is clear that Ricochet is going to take the loss here and he will be very lucky not to get the squash match treatment like Cain Velasquez which also very conveniently happened in this part of the world as well.

I mean if you look on this company's website they are even advertising Drew McIntyre vs. the WWE Champion Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 36 right now so talk about a spoiler, I mean they can't even be bothered to try and hide the fact he is winning here, they could have just had McIntyre and the WrestleMania 36 graphics just behind him; just until this pay-per-view had been and gone.

So how precisely is this A. going to help Ricochet in his stock within the WWE [which it isn't if anything it is going to put him in a worse position after this Championship match/opportunity which makes no sense] and B. what makes them think people are going to pay for this pay-per-view when they see this Main Event match at the top of the card, what they should do is put Goldberg vs. the Universal Champion “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt in the Main Event slot, at least it would take me less than a second to justify it; just by saying Goldberg vs. the Universal Champion “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt.

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE Royal Rumble 2020 Link https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2020/01/in-depth-predictionsother-elements-for.html

Supplemental Matches/Results: Angel Garza Defeats Humberto Carrillo and Mansoor Defeats Dolph Ziggler



No comments:

Post a Comment