Sunday 5 January 2020

Constantine 2005 by AverageMansReviews

Constantine 2005 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: this film is mixed

Fundamental elements: there are words and numbers on screen, voice-over elements, cultural elements, slow-motion effects, no subtitles when another language is being used, background music, quick moving effects, time jumps and place jumps.

The movement of this title is in a nutshell slow, I mean it does get moving at some points and then it goes back to being slow or in the final section or somewhere around here things do pick up.

Action sequences/Artistic visions: there are weapons being used and combat elements. When this film visits another place [I would be a little bit more specific but I would say this is a point of the storyline, which I can't bring up because it would give too much of the storyline when.]

But what I can say is this; it looks very, very, very hot and excellent imagination was used here, now having taken 2 seconds to think about it, I would've preferred to spend more time somewhere here than anywhere else.

Character developments/Performances: on both counts they are mixed, this is another occasion where the more I spend thinking about it the more I am thinking it is a mixture between the fundamental elements, the movement of this project, the character developments and possibly the performances.

Because maybe a mixture between all of these elements are a contribution to why I have settled on the Mark I have at the bottom of this review. Now just to break things down for a second, there are some occasions where there could be chemistry or friction between these characters [depending where you are in this project,] it feels flowing and there are some occasions where things feel empty, like there is nothing there.

So all I am saying here is; it is possible because of the fundamental elements, the movement and everything else that comes with these and the character developments being for a high percentage of the time straightforward, it leaves the performers carrying this title and generating their own chemistry or friction [depending where you are in this title, it is depending what you get or see or feel.]

This film receives: 5/10, I came up with this mark and I think after taking everything into consideration it is a fair representation of this title as a whole. On a quick side note I would be interested to see what they could do with this character in the DCEU or Worlds of DC or whatever they are calling themselves nowadays. [I mean they can have a change of name, but they still cannot compete with the MCU on a consistent basis as it relates to box office takings and before I receive any feedback I will highlight the words consistent bases.]

No comments:

Post a Comment