Wednesday 25 December 2019

Marvel's Inhumans [Season 1,] Episode 2: Those Who Would Destroy Us by AverageMansReviews

Marvel's Inhumans [Season 1,] Episode 2: Those Who Would Destroy Us by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: this episode is good

5 things about this episode

Storyline/Character developments/Performances: well I may as well just come out and say it generally speaking all three of these points are greatly improved. Because I am a logical person, there is enough evidence in this episode to suggest the reason for this is because the main characters/performers are a part from one another [but they do cross over into each other's storylines/narratives via communication, connected to the bigger picture] or in a smaller number of main characters/performers in the same narrative, this is where I should point out when I said "greatly improved" I mean from how it was in the previous episode [yes I am saying/suggesting that this TV program is better when you don't have a lot of these main characters/performers in one location, don't get me wrong there are still things that will remind you in one way or another this TV program has pitfalls in it.

Like for one example without giving too much away and just based on these two episodes, I am not feeling one particular character/performer for like 86% of the time at the moment, but now and again in these two episodes in fairness and balance this character/performer shows potential.

Action sequences/Artistic visions: in one sequence Black Bolt shows a small breath of his power [without meaning to, well he had bigger problems on his hands at that time.]

Moving on to the artistic visions, the landscapes look great and the wall character; his name is Eldrac [here is a rough description; he is a door and he has a head and face, has the ability to transport people from one location to the next,] basically for those people that are old enough and come from the United Kingdom, he would feel very much at home in the UK TV program/Game Show Knightmare 1987-1994, well he would feel right at home if he knows how to come up with riddles, it is an occupation must. On a quick side note if you are interested in this Game Show it is a classic and well worth a watch, it is something similar to Dungeons & Dragons, the Board Game and the animated TV program of the same name 1983.]

This episode receives: 6/10, as I have already said this episode is good, but as of this episode I have this feeling and yes I could be wrong, but I just have this feeling whatever problems this TV program has they will show up in the rest of these episodes at some points [so basically we could be looking at this kind of mark as the highest or somewhere around this level.] I just want to say this again I could be wrong, this is just based on these two episodes, a feeling - experience in watching many different projects and speculation at this point based on I haven't seen the rest of these episodes yet.]

No comments:

Post a Comment