Saturday 23 November 2019

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE Survivor Series 2019 by AverageMansReviews

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE Survivor Series 2019 by AverageMansReviews

Just a little heads up: well I have never hidden the fact I don't have access to the WWE Network, so I haven't watched NXT since it went on there

If I discuss this once at some length here I will make reference to it but I won't discuss it at the same length. Well NXT will win all their matches they are involved in. Because if this happens it will set up; outrage from the hierarchy on-screen TV characters/performers minus Triple H, HBK and William Regal. So from this point until the Royal Rumble 2020/the beginning of WrestleMania season, the hierarchy will do this backlash storyline on the Red and Blue Brands; none of you are good enough that kind of thing and there will be repercussions and on top of that I really don't see any value of giving the Main Rosters any of the W.'s, okay maybe one; The Viking Raiders just because under a different persona [The War Raiders they were well-respected and appreciated down on NXT of what I know,] so it would be a nice moment for them, but I am happy with my choice.

When I say no value I mean, they aren't going to build anything of substance between the Main two Rosters, so they may as well do something like the backlash storyline until something important comes up like the Royal Rumble/the beginning of WrestleMania season [unfortunately I can see a holding pattern after this pay-per-view for the two Main Rosters until the time frame I have just mentioned] and put the focus on NXT to encourage people to watch this product on Wednesday night's TV ratings war as NXT vs. All Elite Wrestling: Dynamite which furthers my idea of they cannot lose because this is of great value, basically what I am suggesting is they are using this pay-per-view as an advertising vessel, so I expect the TV ratings to go up after this pay-per-view for this WWE program if they have planted correctly [to cover my back I should just point out this is just speculation on my part] and yes it would be also great if the WWE were going to focus on their up-and-coming talent, instead of burying their next generation of talent.

Pete Dunne vs. the NXT Champion Adam Cole: my pick is Adam Cole, in a nutshell I can’t see him losing it here

The United States Champion AJ Styles vs. the Intercontinental Champion Shinsuke Nakamura vs. the NXT North American Champion Roderick Strong Triple Threat Match: my pick is Roderick Strong, I refer you back to my earlier section in this blog again.

Raw, SmackDown and NXT teams to battle in Men's Survivor Series Elimination Triple Threat Match: my pick is the NXT team, HBK will announce the NXT Male team on the Kickoff show, this feels slightly a waste of a pop yes they will still get one but not as big as if they kept it quiet until the time of the match and trying to get new subscribers to The WWE Network

Raw, SmackDown and NXT teams to battle in Women's Survivor Series Elimination Triple Threat Match: my pick is the NXT team, the female NXT team has now been revealed, this was a complete waste of an opportunity for a pop and as I have just said trying to get new subscribers or more people to watch this pay-per-view.

The Raw Tag Team Champions The Viking Raiders vs. the SmackDown Tag Team Champions The New Day vs. the NXT Tag Team Champions The Undisputed ERA Triple Threat Match : my pick is The Undisputed ERA, I refer you back to my earlier section in this blog again.

The Raw Women’s Champion Becky Lynch vs. the SmackDown Women’s Champion Bayley vs. the NXT Women’s Champion Shayna Baszler Triple Threat Match: my pick is Shayna Baszler, this is just speculation at this point but this match is clearly designed to begin setting up Shayna Baszler vs. the Raw Women’s Champion Becky Lynch at WrestleMania 36. I know people want to see The Four Horsewomen of the WWE vs. The Four Horsewomen of the MMA, maybe they could begin this feud at this event with everyone at the conclusion of this match showing up like they did with D'Generation X. and the New World Order at WrestleMania 31 [2015] but building a match for SummerSlam 2020.

Daniel Bryan vs.
the Universal Champion “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt: my pick is “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt, in short it is too early to have a new champion here. But if the WWE wants some peace and quiet after all their controversy lately, I would strongly recommend not making a new Champion here and yes I know it is Daniel Bryan, I can see unrest coming if they were to make him Champion here. I am just saying this; the only reason this should happen is if any version of this reincarnation of Bray Wyatt is injured.

Rey Mysterio vs. the WWE Champion Brock Lesnar  No Holds Barred, No Disqualification Match: my pick is Rey Mysterio, could they make it any more obvious that Dominic or Velasquez or both [I know Velasquez is injured, but he won't have to do much to course the distraction or I have just thought for two seconds, they could always play his entrance without him being there,] but one or both are going to get involved and likewise if the WWE wants some peace I would strongly recommend making Rey Mysterio Champion here and if they were smart it also protects Lesnar with the loss as well.

It came to me last night, the next WWE pay-per-view is TLC so don't be too surprised if you have Dominic vs. Lesnar or Dominic & Rey Mysterio vs. Lesnar obviously with a stipulation

Watching someone else's contents; there WWE could just be waiting to see who is fit after the pay-per-view the night before this event [WWE NXT TakeOver: War Games 2019.]
One final point; if it goes away I am thinking it will go this leads to an excellent point, in theory I am suggesting that the WWE will bury their two Main Rosters to further NXT but looking at the bigger picture to take competition/war to  All Elite Wrestling [I know it sounds weird me suggesting they would bury their two Main Brands, but give it 2 seconds and I don't know about you but I can see them doing this to try and take more viewers away from All Elite Wrestling .]

Updated: Sunday 24/11/2019

Last updated: Saturday 30/11/2019

Dolph Ziggler & Robert Roode won a Cross-Brand Tag Team Battle Royal

NXT Cruiserweight Champion Lio Rush defeats Kalisto & Akira Tozawa

No comments:

Post a Comment