Thursday 21 November 2019

Anna 2019 by AverageMansReviews

Anna 2019 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: this film is poor

Fundamental elements: there are words and numbers on screen, voice-over elements, background music, cultural elements, mental imagery, slow-motion effects, yes and no to subtitles when another language is being used, time jumps and place jumps.

The movement of this film is tiresome to watch [in the next section you will see why,] I mean it does get slightly better roughly around the final section.

Origin storyline/Back stories/Storyline: now briefly at first in one way or another these three points get covered in this project, now yes usually I would discuss them individually, but in this case I was thinking it would be easier for me to discuss them all together and it would make reading easier as well [you will understand what I mean in a minute,] in the next paragraph and just before I finish this paragraph there is this little question-mark whatever happened to the girlfriend character/performer in this project, it's like our lead character/performer is done with her and we don't see anything from her again; But to be honest having many characters/performers holding guns at you with a supporting character/performer asking questions. I wouldn't want anything to do with this situation after this either.

Well be it the movement or any of the storyline; this film goes in different directions, different time jumps and different places which the film may or may not tell you, storyline elements from different perspectives so things go full circle

Action sequences/Artistic visions/Comedy level: there are weapons being used, combat and chasing. Moving on to the artistic visions; the scenery and wardrobe [yes I am talking about costumes and things of this nature,] they look good and the comedy level is bits and pieces like for one example watch out for when our lead character/lead role uses a camera.

Character developments/Performances: I don't know what to say about the character developments here, because they are what they are; likewise the performances reflect that as well. I mean the chemistry/friction is a mixed bag from it is consistently there, to bits and pieces to cosmetic chemistry/friction this means I can see it but I don't feel it. This is depending on what characters/performers you have on screen at that specific time and scene as well.

This film receives: 1/10, what can I say about this film; yes as I have put in this review there some good elements but having said that I was done with this film after just 31 minutes and it is roughly a 119 minutes film.

No comments:

Post a Comment