Saturday 20 July 2019

The Transformers 1984 -- 1987 [Season 2, Part 2, Volume 5, Disc 2] Episode 58: Aerial Assault by AverageMansReviews

The Transformers 1984 -- 1987 [Season 2, Part 2, Volume 5, Disc 2] Episode 58: Aerial Assault by AverageMansReviews















Review Time: this is episode is good.

Character developments: I was thinking I would begin this review somewhere slightly differently, now in this episode we meet another new Decepticon collective collectively known as the Combaticons.

So I was wondering if I should just tell you the basics of the three collectives we have had introduced recently. So to begin we have the Stunticons, leader Motormaster and their collective transformation has the name of Menasor.

Moving on to the Aerialbots, commander/leader Silverbolt and their collective transformation has the name of Superion and finally we have the collective collectively known as the Combaticons  leader Onslaught and collectively their transformation has the name of Bruticus.

Now I could be wrong so I'm just going to say this is just speculation, but also mixed in with observation, it looks like back then they had a new merchandise line coming out based on all these new characters. I just want to say this again this is just speculation because I don't know.

Storyline/Comedy level: it is something solid and okay. There is a small element of comedy when Megatron slips over on some oil [a lot of oil.]

Action sequences: they are very good and they are the consistent positive to this episode.

This episode receives: 6/10, after everything is said and done this mark is the right conclusion. On a quick side note I should just point out [I can't remember if I have said this or not up to this point but either way] with these collective Transformers if they have a collective transformation and if one is missing from this collective they can still transform into their collective transformation, but consequently because one character is missing a part of their collective transformation will be missing also. The reason why I use word such as "collective" or "collectively" is because these characters that have been put in a collective or a part of a collective, individually brings something to the collective unit in one way or another.


No comments:

Post a Comment