Friday 22 February 2019

Whiteout 2009 by AverageMansReviews

Whiteout 2009 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: this title is mixed

Fundamental elements: there are words and numbers on screen, voice-over elements, cultural elements, background music yes and no to subtitles being used when another language is being used, mental imagery, slow-motion effects, time jumps and place jumps.

This film needs a swift kick up the posterior to get going, based on my opinion this is true, because when this film has some get up and go to it; it makes this project feel and look like a better project all the way around really [hence why I came up with the mark I did.]

Action sequences: there are weapons being used and chasing sequences. The plane escape scene or sequence is only a small element, but it is interesting and something for you to look out for.

Character developments/Performances: the character developments are solid and the performances are everyone is doing their job in this project.

This film receives: 5/10, I know I have said this already but when this film gets a swift kick to get going, it is okay now I have seen it I wouldn't see it again [unless I lose this review or if I was on a date and the person wanted me to sit down and watch it with them or anything like this,] I mean what can I say this is one of those projects that doesn't have the repeat viewing factor about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment