Saturday 23 February 2019

Gamer 2009 by AverageMansReviews

Gamer 2009 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: this title is poor.

Fundamental elements: there are words on screen, background music, quick moving effects, slow-motion effects, mental imagery, time jumps and place jumps.

In a nutshell the movement of this title is messy and I couldn't settle down with it at any stage.

Action sequences: there are weapons being used, combat elements and a chopper or choppers being used, what can I say after a certain amount of time I was really disinterested with this title.

Character developments/Performances: on both counts they are mainly poor, the character known as Humanz Brother is the only one that will get your interest when he is on screen performed by Chris 'Ludacris' Bridges, as I have been doing this for quite a few years under different names and so on, you should know by now I try to be balanced in my reviews, so if I had to pick someone out for you to watch out for when you watch this title; I choose this character/performer, because in fairness and balance he does a solid job with what he has been given.

This film receives: 1/10, yes there are other little bits and pieces which can be seen as positives such as the singing, lip-synching and dancing sequence, but this title still gets given this mark, just because based on my opinion it is consistently of this quality and how can I forget after roughly 26 minutes I was pretty much disinterested with this film anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment