Saturday 9 February 2019

The Transformers 1984 -- 1987 [Season 2, Part 2, Volume 4, Disc 1] Episode 41: The Golden Lagoon by AverageMansReviews

The Transformers 1984 -- 1987 [Season 2, Part 2, Volume 4, Disc 1] Episode 41: The Golden Lagoon by AverageMansReviews














Review Time: this episode is good

Character developments: there is good friction/chemistry between Megatron and Starscream, it depends where you are in this episode is depending what you get between these two characters.

Action sequences: the viewers get to see these sequences of the Autobots vs. the Decepticons, there is much action happening all over the place and these sequences are a big asset to this episode.

Moral message element/Storyline: there are environmental elements to this episode where this Autobot [Beachcomber,] finds this place and at the closing scene, he is sitting there on this log saying to himself "We won." I will continue this sentence for him, because after he says this; there are the closing credits, but I think what he was trying to say or suggest was this; "We won, but at what cost."

This episode receives: 6/10, I think taking everything into consideration this episode is comfortably resting in this mark area. Now because this has been bugging me, I apologize if my episode numbers are out by one; I know I have brought this up once before in this episode: The Transformers 1984 -- 1987 [Season 2, Volume 1, Disc 1] Episode 17: Autobot Spike, where is says it is episode 16, but the first season has 16 episodes 8 episodes on each, so by my calculations it should be episode 17 hence why I said episode 17 in that title, so when everything is said and done I am not sure if I'm going to have 98 or 99 episodes, but either way I am sure no one is going to criticize me for one episode out.


No comments:

Post a Comment