Saturday 2 February 2019

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers [Season 1,] Episode 1: Day of the Dumpster by AverageMansReviews

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers [Season 1,] Episode 1: Day of the Dumpster by AverageMansReviews

Now as this is the first episode of many, I was thinking I would talk about the layout from the very start meaning I will be discussing between 3 to 5 things about every episode, by doing this it gives me the choice of what I tell you and hopefully when it comes to looking at these episodes it gives me a consistent tempo to get through them, I am not saying this from a lazy perspective but ask any fan of this franchise and they will tell you "There are so many episodes okay different generations but still so many episodes." I may as well state right here and right now I may not get through all of them, but then again there is no timeline for me to finish and let's be positive I am still relatively young when this review goes out so continuing with being positive there is no harm in trying to get most of this franchise in review form or reviewed form, I have left out the year and just put the season because knowing me I will probably mess it up at some point, there is only one way I can finish this paragraph really and it is by saying "It's Morphin' Time!"

Review Time: this episode is lots of fun.

4 things about this episode

Origin storylines: it covers the origin storylines are shown and explained very well indeed [there isn't much more I can say here apart from watch this episode and you will understand.]

Character developments: how can I put this with being politically correct, the character developments have been designed to appeal to one section or more of their audiences, so there should be at least one character you can identify with on some level.

Artistic visions/Action sequences: I think when it comes to the action sequences or any element of these reviews I am going to have to remember to try and be brief or you know not to give everything away. But on both counts how these two elements show themselves is just lots of fun, how these individual Zords [Dinozords] look and then combined to make the Megazord, it shows a high level of imagination and detail to put these sequences together on every single level.

This episode receives: 10/10, on reflection I decided to go for this mark; this episode shows its viewers what this TV program is capable of on a consistent basis and considering they have put all of this in one episode, [just based on observation] yes they could have done answering these questions such as How or Why is this Command Center here or How or Why was Rita Repulsa and her cronies imprisoned? But taking an educated guess here that would take multiple episodes and I am quite happy that they didn't answer these questions, from the perspective of if they were to answer one, but not the other I would be more irritated in a nutshell it is a case of all or nothing, I am still happy with the contents of this episode

No comments:

Post a Comment