Thursday 7 February 2019

Debug 2014/2015 by AverageMansReviews

Debug 2014/2015 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: this title is poor.

Fundamental elements: there are words and numbers on screen, slow-motion effects, voice-over elements, mental imagery, quick moving effects, cultural elements, time jumps and place jumps.

Action sequences: there are weapons being used and combat elements. There is a character that walks around with shards of broken bits and pieces [I am not sure what these elements are,] but the reason why I am telling you this; it is because if you use some imagination they look something like Logan/Wolverine's claws that come out of his hands [but I have to stress these ones used in this title are the budget version and much, much smaller and on top of that this character only has one not both hands like this. The half and half scene or sequence or element is good [let's just say this character is in two places at once, I am trying to put this cleanly.

Character developments/Performances: these are difficult to say really, on one hand there are characters/performances that are there character types [meaning with their character developments that is the way things turned out,] but I would say the characters I Am [yes that is a character's name] and Kaida, performed by  Momoa and Goossen, now individually or together these two characters/performers are the driving force behind this project; they really did make something out of the material given to them.

This film receives: 3/10, now I was going to give this project a higher mark but the big time jump  towards the very ending stages of this title, well the more I thought about it the more it just irritated me so I went for this mark.


No comments:

Post a Comment